Rhapsody Rainbow's Chronicles: Sacred Time of Knowing

Chapter 1--Glitter, Glitz, Shimmer and Sparkle
Even as an intergalactic surfer, we celebrate what we call the Sacred Time of Knowing. We become more connected with one another, ourselves and the Universe. Rhys knows this all too well since he is the very incarnation of the Universe. It is his favorite time of the year, one he feels in which all lifeforms, bio-organic, cybernetic, protozoic, all connect to the Quantum Heart of Creation. Like most beings, we don't make much of a show with decorations but we are festive in our attire and music. There are plenty of gatherings to attend, and many of us visit other galaxies and planets outside of our own. My darling Regina decided to pop in (literally) and enjoy some of Rhys' home cooked meals. We spent time to reflect on what the year has taught us and who we are becoming. She has not aged. She is thousands of years old now. She says quantum jumping keeps her young and I'm liable to believe my darling friend.
The floating lanterns decorate the street. They have a merry glimmer about them. Small bio-luminescent fig worms hover in their cocoons before emerging as dazzling butterflies, every color of the rainbow. They are my favorite fixture of the Season. It's just such a pity it doesn't happen more than once a year.


Chapter 2—Giving and Receiving
Although it isn't customary for Ohms to give or receive gifts, Regina gave me a present this year. It was a splendid kimono, similar to the one she wears. She had it fitted to my specifications. Giggling, laughing and dancing, she said, 'Now we can be twins !', and gave me a big hug. Regina has such an easy way of spreading joy wherever she goes. I illuminate the Universe with color. I suppose, in a way, we are one in the same and two sides of one harmonious coin.
Mrs. Mach III says her farewells before kissing my cheek gently. She runs her hands through my green hair and gives me her blessing. 'May we meet either on this side of the Universe or that. Friendship binds our hearts as one.' I often use this with my family and friends as well and it remains a powerful, potent, spiritual blessing we all share and cherish.
Rhys always becomes excited visiting our other Galaxies, going about their daily lives. They are all living so well, each unique and different in their own way. To think they all have their own music they sing, and their expression of colors is fantastic. I never thought having children could be so rewarding, but viewing the fruits of our labors proves that we're only growing better with time and experience.


Chapter 3—The Songs Continue to Ring
Even long after the lanterns descend and are put away for another Season, we never stop singing. Songs carry us through, as does my unending pallet of never-ending pigments. I never tire of taking hues where they are needed. It's reciprocal. Rhys seems to get immense sublimity for it as well.
We ring in the start of a new beginning. Some other places might be cold but Ohm is not in climate but rather inviting and tropical. It's not too terribly hot, especially today. There is a quiet, cool breeze whipping through the air. That means the rainy season will begin soon and our crops will begin to grow thereafter. The loam will give off its musty, robust scent and the cycle continues. Sure, it is all design but we all follow our own pathways. I am regent wherever I go. My parents understand that and know I can care for Ohm afar or seated on the throne back in the Grand Hall. Whatever I do, I do so with equity. I don't know how long I will have my place here, but when I am gone, one of my Sisters will inherit my stead. I still have much to see, experience and do before my spirit melds into Rhys' eternally.
Epilogue
I know the Universe is vast and unexplored and there are many corners in the Universe that need to experience the sensation of color and sound. With my herald, I announce my arrival, and the cheeriness of my pallet brightens up an otherwise dark corridor. Beyond that, I am simply riding the waves, wherever Rhys wants to take me, knowing he will never falter and never disappoint me. He will never hinder or harm me in any way. His name is safe upon my lips and held in my heart. I am lighter than a feather, drifting as a wave and I can come and go as I please. I'm truly free and this altruism is just one of my many facets. Rhys often says 'how can you do this and not expect any thank yous in return' ? I have taught him it's about the unexpressed exchange that happens between giver and recipient. Even after my visitation, the warmth will last for days. He understands perfectly, since he himself is the Ripple effect.
Another day gone with the setting of the Sun and I have returned to my corridor for the evening. Rhys has spread out new constellations for me to count and he serenades me to sleep. He can be in two places at once, which always fascinated and mesmerized me. Slowly, sensually, we meld into a sacred pool, breathing together as one until we slumber, dancing among the stars. Every day with him is like this too. It's always a dream come true, and letting the Cosmos see our love gives it hope, joy and promise to continue living because as far as we are concerned, kindness will keep us all alive and bring us into a brighter, better future.


Rainbow Rhapsody, Harold Surfer of the Galaxy
Color Bearer to the Obscure
Princess of Rifts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers