Shows I No Longer Watch and What I Watch Now

A lot of people already know this but I no longer watch OUAT due to the fact that both of my favorite main characters took upon evil roles.  It was all well and good with Rumple as the main villain, as complex and multi-faceted as he was.  I STILL love Rumple and can impersonate him PERFECTLY (dearie).  I often call people dearie but that's the Irish in me coming out.  I did that long before I had a thing for Rumple himself. 
I did watch the PPG reboot.   It is absolute tripe.   The episode 'Painbow' was the final straw and afterward, I just gave up.   Atlantis is dead and gone, sadly.  As is Dominion as well as Defiance.  Both were personal favorites of mine.  

                 I am now a huge fan of Cake Boss, but I feel by watching the show I gain 5 lbs just by watching (fortunately, that's not the case).  I'm also loving new episodes of Transformers Rescue Bots, MLP: FIM, Wander Over Yonder and I hear Star vs. the Forces of Evil begins with new episodes this July !  (gasp)  I will have to wait for new episodes of Star Wars: Rebels, one of the best SW cartoons around !  I'm also savoring One Piece and looking forward to Rick and Morty.  I'm still into Robot Chicken.  That show never got old for me, it still maintains its hilarity.  One of these days I'm gonna have to meet Seth Greene and tell him how much of an inspiration he is to me.   Archer's finale was a real shocker.  I can't wait to see what they do in the next season.

         Supernatural oughta be real good.   Thirteen has started out very intriguingly.  I am looking forward to watching Queen of the South, Ray Donovan and Roots (the remake).   I've been watching Ancient Aliens (no big shocker there) and learning from educational programing.   I seem to have been taking up a lot of foreign films recently.  

           These are the movies on my list right now since going to the cinema is out of the question thanks to dad's health. 
        1.  Fan
        2.  Devdas
        3.  Om Shanti Om
        4.  Marigold
       5.   The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
       6.  GITS The Movie
       7.  The Hateful Eight
       8.  Hail, Caesar ! 
And a TON of anime I hope I have time to get through.  A lot of the animes I bought came with extras.  I'm most interested in the OVA of Nurse Witch Komugi because that brings back HUGE nostalgia for me.  I grew up with that particular one and always loved Komugi-chan.  I drew pictures of her for mom, and mom really loved her, due to the fact she wore an adorable little nurse's outfit and was just darling.  She had a lot of appeal and was beautiful to look at.  Not only that but she was just a hilarious character nonetheless.  The humor was akin to that of Excel Saga, one of my all time faves.   I really love spoof shows like that, especially when they are so accurate to the actual anime.  Having watched those animes in context, I know that the parodies are SPOT ON.    Yes, I am an otaku.  No, I am not ashamed.  Yes, I have a life.  Yes, I cosplay.   No, I don't cosplay every day.   No, I don't make enough money to cosplay the way I like.  I know I will someday though.  
              I'm hopeful I can go to the zoo someday soon.  I want to see the butterflies before they are gone as well as the orangutans.   I am certain I will when dad is more well-rounded than what he is now.  If not, it's not going to hurt my feelings any, honestly.   I have other plans to keep me busy.   He's more important anyway.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers