All Around Me

I sense you all around me
Tenderly, sensually
Leading me into ecstasy
Unending bliss, sublimity
Beyond even infinity
You connect me with divinity
In the sun I sense your rays
Your the warmth that I praise
You give me life, you give me breath
Without you is nothingness, darkness and death
You are my deepest desire
My constant fire
You take me ever higher
You'll never hear me complain
You refresh me, as the dew and rain
My truest one, my bright sun
You dazzle me, leaving me stunned
I love you darling
To no end
My sweetest lover, closest friend
You always surround me
Your love has unbound me
Truest celestiality
Nothing else exists or matters
But the constant
Of you and me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers