Teammmates

Two Olympic athletes have been involved in rhythmic gymnastics their entire life.   They have been in love since they first met at Paul Stryker’s Gym when they were just kids.   One evening after practice, their coaches leave, accidentally locking the gym doors behind them and our titular couple is left to their own devices.  


Chapter 1--Zeke The Athlete

If you told me I was going to end up with Ezekiel Bloom, my best friend, my confidante, my partner in crime, I would have made a snappy retort, such as, ‘You must be joking’.   All the while, I know you are correct and I’m all too obdurate to see beyond my own rosy, romantic blinders.   
Oh, I take it you probably know me from televised competitions.   I’m no Simone Biles or Gabby Gifford but I’m as competitive as they come.   I have won some medals in my time.   My nickname is The Golden Girl because of all the gold medals I have won.  It’s funny because it’s not too far from my original name, which is ‘Gabriella’, but a lot of people call me ‘Goldie’ due to my love of gold lame leotards and penchant for victory.    Not all has been sunshine and rainbows.   It was an arduous road to gold and I don’t always win first place.  I have plenty of silver medals proving that, but to me, victory is sweet, even if it is second place.   

Back to my sweet Zeke.   I have known him since the days of Paul Stryker’s gym as a clumsy tot.   I wasn’t always graceful and neither was Zeke.   We weren’t very muscular but that came in time with Paul’s training and ‘never say die’ attitude.   When we first met, we were both lacking poise and confidence but we always lifted each other up.   Zeke may not have been beefcake material but that wasn’t what I was looking for in a potential mate.   He was clean-cut, articulate and fun to be around.  He knew exactly what to do to make me laugh when I had a rough day or if a routine was hard to pin down.   


Chapter 2--Just a Normal Practice

We were gearing up for the latest Olympics and we had been chosen to represent the USA.   I couldn’t have been happier knowing that I’d be able to watch Zeke from the sidelines.   There was something poetic about his movements.   He definitely had the soul of an artist, but only I was aware of that.   
Paul had left the gym early, unbeknownst to us.   He was the only one who had a set of keys on his person at all times.    It was late in the night and the sun had started to set.  
‘Looks like we’re here by our lonesomes.’, I said, noticing that Zeke was sitting right next to me on the last row of the bleachers.   There would be a basketball game tomorrow and the custodians had already tidied up for the night.   Everything smelled of Pine Sol, ammonia and chlorine.   
‘I don’t mind.’, he said, leaning in close to grab me to him and kiss me deeply.   I had wanted him to kiss me so long as I had remembered but he hadn’t kissed me this passionately since our last victory overseas in rhythmic gymnastics.  
‘I have wanted you since I was young.  I won’t deny it any longer.’ Zeke said.  His  hands started to traipse down my back and sides, caressing me.   I missed this tender affection and his fingers were like tiny dancers, tantalizing me at every touch.  
He took off my shirt and undid my bra, admiring my pert breasts for a moment.   I had always thought my chest was sort of flat and boyish, but he left no tract of land unfurnished by his lips.   
I closed my eyes as my lips met his.   Our tongues danced wildly together.   I could hear his breathing become ragged, knowing he was thirsting for affection.   
I unveiled his rippled body and lowered his briefs to be greeted by a stiff beam.    I was already wet with desire but I didn’t want Zeke to think me desperate.


Chapter 3--Just Like Our First Time

Unbeknownst to me, Zeke’s hand had already found its way to my beckoning cove, wriggling, darting, circling.    I clutched him, but not too tight.   He seemed to enjoy the sharp but precise grip of my nails.    The electricity between us was dynamic and intoxicating.   I had remembered out of curiosity how Zeke had found out he knew how to pleasure me even better than I could myself.   He had artistic, slender fingers, and I could sense myself lubricating them the more he moved.   My pelvis couldn’t stop thrusting, deliberately at first and then faster with each consequent entry.  
I moaned loudly, the sound echoing through the gym.   I hid my face into Zeke’s chest momentarily.
‘That really made you happy, didn’t it !’, Zeke laughed, his own face turning pink.   I could still see his large dick pulsating and I wanted it inside me in the worst way.   I lowered my panties and started to kiss, nibble and lick him, plastering him on the bleacher.   He grinned wolfishly as I guided his thick choad into me.    Zeke crooned.  
‘Just like back then.  We were both adults and we had become inquisitive about each other…’, he said, compensating for me.   I could feel him growing in me and working his thighs in a clockwise motion and hitting my G spot.   He knew every motion and touch to get me off and fulfill me.   I sighed.   The only words to come out of my mouth now were,
‘Oh, Zeke !    Please, for the love of God, don’t stop…’    


Chapter 4--Messin’ Around the Gym
He turned the tables on me and positioned one my legs to bend.   
‘I want you…’, he said, penetrating me deeper.   I had recalled when he did this the first time and that it hadn’t hurt as I thought it would.   He was tender, so careful to my experience.   Interestingly though, it was entirely reciprocal.    Zeke always felt bad about climaxing so easily, but his stamina allowed it for him to get ready for another round of lovemaking with me.   
He was stronger than ever.  I could feel his thighs grinding against mine and the look of pure ecstasy in his eyes.    The bond between us only grew.   I knew that even though I let him have me, he wouldn’t leave me.   He would only want to make love to me again, and I wouldn’t complain at all.  

Hearing Zeke moan was a huge turn on for me and I couldn’t help but join him.   Normally we didn’t climax together, doing so wasn’t that important.    This time though, I could feel waves of bliss undulating between us until we shrieked in unison.   
‘Glad the custodians are gone...I wonder if they heard that one outside the gym.’, Zeke laughed.   He pulled my legs around him and nailed me for the last time that night.   I left him sticky but I cleaned up in my own way by giving him felacio.     He groaned and lifted me up as soon as he had emptied his load of cum all over my face and breasts.  
‘You are a wonder, my dear.’, he said, lovingly.   We cleaned up our mess and slept together in the nude for the rest of the night until the gym was reopened the next day.   


Epilogue
No one else knew of our rendezvous except for us, and that was the way we intended to keep it.   Of course, after we started chalking up victories in the Olympics, we would go back into our hotel room and ‘celebrate’.   Zeke liked to tease me with feathers and rose petals while I was blindfolded.   I would tempt him with my round, supple breasts while I blindfolded him.    We didn’t tie each other down, but we did play quite a bit with whipped cream and chocolate paint in our nether regions.    I adored the taste of extra creamy Cool Whip, which made our love life even more exciting but our teammates were too thick to know we were cohabitating.    What they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them or our continued state of rapture.  

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers