No One Ever Tells You

I never expected there would be so many companies to set straight.   Honestly my dad had been the one taking care of all the finances and I never once had to do any sort of budgeting myself so all of this is hard and fast but better late than never.    I am proud of myself having come this far and continued remaining resilient, tough and 'durable' like the Tonka Truck.   It just brings me to this revelation.   If someone should be so fortunate to become a parent, they should sit their child down and explain to them how certain things should be taken care of once that parent is deceased.    POA and small state affidavits can be helpful but mistakes can be made.   This is when one should be skeptical about everything.  If you don't understand, ask questions.   People in these positions are paid to help you.   More than likely they will and do so with a smile.  I have gotten so much accomplished in a short amount of time it is dizzying.   I am going to get help with counselling to deal with grief.   I think Grief Share is almost over but I will attend it for the second time just to understand my emotions surrounding the subject.   I will try using my dad's computer.   There may be some more things to unearth through his PC that might be helpful.    Tomorrow I am going to appraise some jewelry and possibly help a friend out with housecleaning (since he doesn't know how to do it and he's willing to pay me by the hour and give me a free lunch, heck to the yes).   Next week, I'm biting the bullet and taking whatever the heck Forge throws at me.   I need a job and I don't care what it is, just so long as I have something giving me income to pay the bills that keep hurtling my way.   I will catch all y'all later.    Blessings be and may the best of everything come your way.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers