Seller Beware

I have sold on Craig's List before and never had any trouble.   I've already gotten rid of 6 of my items so far in a 2 day period which has never happened to me before.   I want to get these items out of my house due to the fact that I will one day move closer to my work and into a more productive neighborhood.   The rumors about CL are entirely true.   There are people in the world who are just plain disgusting, so when I say beware of freaks, I post this to everyone out there, be cautious. 

I received a call today from someone in town.   He wanted to buy my shoes.  I didn't judge, that is until this pervert told me he had a foot fetish.   Yes, you read right.   FOOT FETISH.   I ask you in all good conscience, who finds feet attractive ?   It's a smelly part of the body and isn't really that lovely to look at.  It's clunky and tremendous for ambling about but as something that causes sexual arousal ?   I don't really comprehend it but maybe Sigmund Freud would've better explained it.   More than likely it's something stemming back to his mother, since he wanted women's shoes only, and those which had been used.

Oh, it gets worse folks.  Just hold on to your hats because it's about to turn Rocky Horror up in this joint.
He wanted me to sell him all my shoes.   He was going to take the ones I wore the most as well as a pair of dirty socks thrown in.   Of course, I didn't go along with it, knowing this guy was an out and out dirtbag, scumball creep.   I am going to pray for his sole.   See what I did there ?   Sometimes I can't help myself.   Anyway, it was an experience I will never forget and thankfully I didn't have to see his dirty-sock smelling face.    God bless Mr. Foot Fetishist.   I will never forget thee.  But I'm prayin' none the less.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers