Projects

Hello all !   Greetings and salutations !   I know, how exciting !  An actual BLOG from Yours Truly. 
Currently, I am working on
1. Keepers of the Inbetween
2.  Return of the Chrono Scepter (3rd part of a MMPR fanfiction I'm co-authoring with BrightStar)
3.  Au Naturale (an eros)
4.  Return of the Crimson Dona (since the dramatic form left questions, I thought, answer them) 
5.  Unlucky Ted (a collab I'm working on with Thryller2Rayne)
6.  Tom Vs. Harry Vs. The Mob (ditto)
7.  Heroes in Love (ditto) 
8.  A number of different songs I will be posting on YT inspired by these tales and random spontenatety
9.  More stories and a parody of Constant Craving  (Constant Comment) 
10.  Hopefully I will be able to go to PopCon and write about that here too.  I want to document my experience, like a field reporter.  It will be the first time I have ever been to a con and gone outside my comfort zone to cosplay.   I know I'll have a blast though !  

Shows I am currently watching
1.  The Americans
2.  The Blacklist
3.  NCIS
4.  NCIS: LA
5.  Grimm (soon to come to an end, I can see them already wrapping up this particular story arc)
6.  Outlander
7.  Littlest Pet Shop
8.  My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
9.  Robot Chicken (Yes, I'm STILL a fan of this ingenious parody show) 
10.  Orphan Black
11.  Scorpion (as our friend says, 'It's like Emergency, but with super geeks')
12.  Blazing Team
13.  Wander Over Yonder
14.  Star Darlings
15.  One Piece 
16.  Doctor Oz
17.  How the Universe Works
18.  The Story of God 
19.  Discovering the Jewish Jesus
20.  60 Minutes
21.  CBS News with Scott Pelly 
22.  12 Monkeys

Shows I'm waiting for to return
1.  Sherlock
2.  The Magicians
3.  Chronicles of Shanaara
4.  Doctor Who 

Current Music
Studio Killers
Kipelov
Mystery Skulls 
Dream Theatre
And all too more many to name  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers