Two More To Go !
Chapter 5 of Arcana: The Shuffled Fate--The Emperor, Everyone's Favorite Dad is now available on Amazon. I will be penning Old Master in a New World and Rose-Colored Hope as I complete the series. It is my utmost hope that I receive the assistance that I have been looking for when it comes to webcasting since my roommate and I have no other particular places to go or be so hopefully, we will be setting up the studio to record webcasts (I only have a few back up reviews and parodies and those are dwindling). I finally saw Forbidden Planet. It had a lot of the technology I've seen in sci-fi movies of its ilk, but it often tickles me how optimistic 1960s science fiction was. Too bad we haven't colonized other worlds, let alone figured out lightspeed (we'd have to understand Dyson spheres, good luck figuring all of THAT out).
Gideon was an enjoyable character to flesh out. Now I'm going to start giving Yin dimension, followed by Garth's love interest, Amity. Definitely much more ahead. I'm also enjoying Golden Boy, which I missed in its initial release. I live for 1990s era anime. It's one of the funniest animes I have seen in a long while. Dubs like that are absolute gold mines and I personally believe the VAs had an absolute blast recording. I don't know how Kintaro's VA didn't bust a gut laughing during recording sessions. Also, it has some of the best jiggle physics I have ever seen. I think the animators didn't mind going ham because its a series that doesn't take itself serious but is exquisitely animated (the expressions alone are hysterical). It's just such a rare combination of spectacular comedic writing (and timing), the goofiest faces I have ever seen, a level of sexual harassment (done tongue and cheek but would never fly today) and the snappiest ecchi humor I've ever encountered.

Comments
Post a Comment