Humbled and Honored

 I made a massive mistake recently with Borderless Visits.   I went into it thinking it was 'all expenses paid' when it clearly isn't.   This is the 'side quest' side of Japan.   You're already visiting and you can visit with a family or individual close to where you are to see local sites only the natives know.   I was incredibly sad when I had to tell my main family that I couldn't come but I was prompt and honest.  Maybe when I visit Japan in the future I will keep Nozomi (Borderless) in my mind because it seems like a dream come true for a Japanophile like myself.     Also, I am hoping for a pick me up through McDonalds since they collaborated Godzilla and Hello Kitty (its a dream come true for me even if it sounds ludicrous but as a collector I can't resist).   My roommate said he 'might' because money is an object so...who knows ?    Also, I am waiting for my trust money to come my way and being patient about it.   I feel like everything will turn out perfectly well and I'll be able to go to Greece in April.   I was hoping I'd go to Israel but I've put that squarely in the hands of God.    After all, I was told by a local there weren't any troubles and the 'news doesn't give us the whole story'.   Of course it doesn't, it's politically motivated.   Wasn't always like that.   Cronkite would be whirling in his grave, poor guy.   

Among other things I am still looking for gainful employment but I have recently completed 'The Ballad of Jonny Peeps' and will be writing 'ByTheWay, Rick' as well as a new morbid comedy called 'Death Takes a Holiday', which is going to be a riot to write.   More to come  !  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conky's Newest Feat

Wedding at the Playhouse

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader