I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own

 


I have cancelled my trip once last year looking for a career and currently I have had 2 job offers thus far.  Many of the so-called 'offers' I have had have ghosted me or texted me in return saying they found other candidates.   I am used to this sort of rejection and I continue plodding along, feeling my fortune will improve soon.   I had a call Monday and unfortunately, the job I applied for is commission based and also too lengthy of a drive to even consider especially considering the fact that my car needs maintenance.    Granted, I feel it can be driven around Greencastle with no trouble as soon as my tires are inflated, but I haven't driven in my beautiful Azul for months now.    
    My latest offer had me being interviewed twice which I thought was a good sign.  I felt confident about the first interview and a little shaky on the second.    I also awkwardly sensed I was talking far too much.   It was a bit unnerving but I was honest about my experience and recalled just about everything I have ever done in my illustrious 'renaissance' talents.    As for Greece, the credit still exists and I long to go.    It feels perfect because The Odyssey and Epic are out in cinemas and being the mythology and history buff I am I would love to see both.  I never studied the story in school but I do have some knowledge of it from my academic career.   I also had a book of Bullfinches Mythology that I considered my treasure and wanted to collect more lore, legend, tall tales and myths from all over the globe since I found them all so fascinating.    Here's to thinking ahead for 2027 in April and feeling irrationally optimistic about the days to come.   I don't know if I will be going to Israel in November.  I told my roommate about my plans and he, of course, was vehemently against them.   That doesn't mean I won't be traveling to the Holy Land in the future when matters have become a bit more stable.  I am a bit disappointed because I wanted to celebrate my birthday month there with Jonathan Kahn but anything is still possible.    I don't know how I will be able to do so, but I have left everything in God's hands.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conky's Newest Feat

Wedding at the Playhouse

Projects In Mind