The Further Exploits of Christopher 'Glock' Moltisanti Junior


Synopsis:  Taking place where the original story of Christopher ‘Glock’ Moltisanti left off, updated to include the dreaded quarantine of 2020 and beyond.   Sopranos and The Many Saints of Newark belong to David Chase, HBO, Lifetime.   All characters in the series are copyright to David Chase.    

‘You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.’—From Eminem’s ‘Lose Yourself’






Chapter 1—Navel Gazing During Quarantine 

Yes, it was true that New York, New Jersey, Boston, Pennsylvania, and a lot of left leaning states still had extreme restrictions, but I wasn’t held back by them.   I could basically do pretty much whatever the fuck I wanted.   So could my kids, especially once the whole family got vaccinated.   I had more time to spend with them, which is something I had needed for a while.    I remembered from my infancy I didn’t know Papa Moltisanti well.    He had died, tragically, at the hands of Tony Soprano.   You think I would’ve held a grudge against AJ for his dad doing something shitty like that.    After Tony got whacked though, I guess you could say it was even for the both of us.   I was too little to know what a vendetta was, and AJ was already my best friend.   He had been coming to see me while mom started spiraling.   I had to get her back on track and into witness protection before someone tried capping her again.    I kept her away from men who only wanted to fuck her.    She even tried to do that to me and kept calling me by Pop’s name.   It was really fucking weird and made me sick in a way I could never really define.   I sent her to therapy, got her into rehab and saw her make a recovery.    Sadly, Ade’s mind wouldn’t be what it was before the drugs started eating her mind like moths destroying fabric.    It was sad, but I knew one day Ade would probably pass on quietly in her sleep.   I could rest better in knowing I had been responsible for helping her out of the deep pit of depression and instilling a new reason for living in her life, her grandchildren
My daughter bought me a Big Billy Bass and a Jaws singing shark for my birthday to cheer me up.   Fuck me if it didn’t work !    I remember stories of the original Billy being broken over some idiot bouncer’s head back at the Bing.   We still remember that day.   Guy was disrespectful.    The Bing’s no place for a silly toy like Billy.   It’s a den of sin, pleasure, and ecstasy.   I don’t dip my schlong into those murky waters because I have my wife, Veronica   I tell the guys lies that I have a goomar even though it’s untrue.    I am happily married and she’s the only woman I want to be with intimately.    Plus, MADDON is she hot in the sack !  



Chapter 2—Restrictions Lifting 

I knew what was happening politically.   I never said where I stood because I didn’t want to single myself out.   Plus, I was rooting for the most unpopular schmuck in the room.    I remembered what I had been told since my youth, ‘there’s a time to speak and a time to be silent’.    I knew when to leave well enough alone.    

More people were getting vaccinated.    The whole Moltisanti crew got their shots earlier in the year and none of us had anything major reactions to the shot.   The brats could return to school, and I could savor more hot sexy time with my beloved wife.    It wasn’t that we weren’t making love as often, but with them gone, we felt more at liberty to do the forbidden flamenco and the two twits hearing us amid our orgasms.     


Chapter 3—Veronica the Bad Ass 

I had always known my wife was ruthless when she had to be, but she proved it when we were coming home from a concert.    Some of the guys around her were getting a bit grabby with her tits and ass and she had enough of it.    She maced quite a few people and even kneed a few perverts in their groin.    For a moment I felt sympathy pains, but it turned me on to see Veronica fighting like that.    Our kids were being babysat by Uncle Furio on vacation in Italy, which we would be flying to ourselves during spring break.    Honestly, it would be good to see Furio again because he could see how well I was doing in the Family and how I was moving up in the ranks.   AJ would always be the Don, I would be the consigliore.   I honestly didn’t mind resting at that point.    

There was a moment that I saved my beloved wife from a possible rape.    She had gone to make a business deal with a rival company only to buy them out.    The Moltisanti syndicate had begun a slow, steady rise to notoriety.   It was only just a branch of the Soprano family.   She made us all look incredible, which kept AJ appeased.    

It was later in the evening and Veronica had parked her car at the end of an alleyway since there really wasn’t any other parking space to fill.    Some of the business associates had followed her and attacked her from behind when she wasn’t expecting it.   She had a pistol and a knife, as well as mace and a taser.   All these things she implemented but the men were still coming after her.    I had gotten an emergency call and I immediately floored my Mazaratti to the scene where I didn’t ask questions, I only threw punches.    Guys were shooting me at every fucking direction and without thinking, I shot back.    I made absolutely certain Veronica wouldn’t get hit in the process.    The only problem now was ridding ourselves of the dead bodies.     


Chapter 4—A Quick Dump 

Thankfully Veronica’s trunk and mine were both spacious.    The bastards we killed would be a warning from anyone in the rival company not to fuck with the Sopranos or lay a finger on my wife ever again.    We took a small trip to the harbor in the dark of night, tossed the bodies into the drink and wiped our cars thoroughly.    We knew the drill because we had been down this road repeatedly.     Luckily there was no PD out tonight, so we returned home.   It took Veronica a while to recover not feeling so paranoid in small spaces or getting triggered around alleyways.    She knew she could call on me or anyone else in the crew.   I would be damned if anyone had their way with her.   I was the only one who could, and I made certain that she would receive any help she needed repairing her mental state.  


Chapter 5—Viva Italia !  
The vacation to Italy had been exactly what the doctor ordered.   We ate way too much food, but we lavished every sumptuous moment to the T.     It was all Veronica needed to reconnect with who she truly was.    She called me her ‘Knight in Shining Armor’.    The kids and I bonded over the scenery, history, food, and leisure Italy provided us.    We hated to leave Uncle Furio, but we had to return to school.   Besides, Veronica and I had business to attend to and someday, it would be one of the kids’ responsibility whether they wanted to continue the legacy or not.   Many implications and responsibilities existed for sticking around versus faking one’s death and fading away into obscurity.   Both were fraught with risks, but I had a feeling that my chip off the old block would make his old man proud one day.  


Epilogue

We don’t really stand out in our ‘beater’ cars.   Moltisantis really don’t like drawing too much attention to themselves unless it’s through fashion.    We shine as well as anyone else does in our designer threads, and we make no bones about that.    I’ve taught my kids to dress for success, but not be spoiled, especially in material gains.    They know how their money is made and how to make the most of their money.   The future is bright either way I slice it, but I’ve got another business venture to attend to.    It seems one of the guys is having a bachelor’s party and I happen to be the host this time.    This is my moment to glow, so I’ll catch all youse on the flip.  


From the Journals of Christopher Glock Moltisanti Junior

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers