Voluptua, Captor of Hearts



Synopsis: Taking place where QUeen of the Night left off, Alluro is up to his old tricks and Voluptua is drawn to his lair only to discover he gains power from every woman he weds.   Valentina’s kingdom begins to flourish but her subjects are revolting and she doesn’t understand their reasons why.   She is still after Alejandro and Voluptua is able to finally make a good impression on him.  


~*~CAST~*~
Queen Valentina:  
Narrator:  
Council (Jeeves):  
Voluptua:
Grandpa Nosferatu:
Alejandro 'Jandro' Dias:  
Alluro:  
Pasithea: (one of Alluro's 'babes')
Lithium: (another of Alluro's 'babes')
(11 more concubines that belong to Alluro)
Abbadon: (Vol's main demon)
Skeevy: (another demon)
Heebie: (another demon)
Jeebies: (another demon)
Voodoo: (another demon)  
Cringe: (another demon)
Twinge: (another demon)  


Scene 1--An Birthday Invitation


Voluptua:  (Getting ready for the night she receives a letter with an embossed ‘A’ on it, Abbadon hands it to her)  Oh, thank you, Abbadon.  (rolls eyes)  Another invitation from Alluro.   How quaint.  


Skeevy:   It does seem rather suspect, even if it is for our Mistress’s death day.   


Heebie:  Word on the streets is it’s another one of his fancy shindigs.   


Voodoo:   It doesn’t seem like he’s inviting many guests though.   That’s really unusual.   


Jeebies:  Voodoo, you fool !   Can’t you see, he only wants the Mistress ?  Even after she snubbed him last time during his Valentine’s Day soiree.    


Skeevies:  I don’t trust it.   It smells really fishy !   


Voluptua:  (unknowingly inhaling a substance on the invitation)  No, I’d say it smells divine.   I feel compelled to go, if only to get a closer look at that armband he has.  There’s something otherworldly about it.   I just have to get to the bottom of it !   


Abbadon:  Be careful in your sleuthing, Mistress.  He will try to seduce you !  


Voluptua:  I’m aware.  I’m just so touched you care so much about me !  
Demons:   We do, we love you, Mistress.   


Voluptua:  (smiles as she disappears in a flurry of bats)
(Scene fade)


Scene 2--A Plan Thwarted


Pasithea:  (scrying)  She is on her way soon.  


Lithium:  She’s coming  !  


Alluro:  (lasciviously)  Maybe not now but I can guarantee she will be in the near future.  


Lithium:   You rogue.


ALluro:  (hand around her waist nuzzling her neck suggestively)  You know you wouldn’t have me any other way.

(Voluptua appears.  ‘Get Lucky’ is playing in the background.  Her eyes are drawn to his arm band.  She raises an eyebrow inquisitively about it and wonders what it’s significance is.)  


Alluro:  So glad to see you could come on such short notice, your Sexiness.  


Vol:  (taken by his eyes for a moment, finds herself tittering, talks to herself)  Wait a minute, this isn’t like you.   He must’ve spiked that invitation with a love potion of some kind !   (shakes head left to right)  I don’t know what you’re trying to pull here, Alluro but it shan’t work.


Alluro:  Are you accusing me of using some sort of warped methodology of winning your affection ?   (innocently)  Moi ?  Perish the thought.   Quel dommage !   


Vol:  Please, don’t give me that ‘feigning innocence’ stuff.  I don’t believe it and I can see right through it.  


Alluro: (The arm bands he has seem to be alive for a second and he gathers himself into a calmer state)  Just let me prove to you my love, Voluptua.   Wouldn’t you want to reign over humanity with a powerful, influential king by your side ?


Vol:  Not if it means I will be some sort of accessory.   I honestly don’t see how you satisfy all these women.  


Alluro:  (rakishly)  Oh, I have my ways.


Vol: (hand over face) Spare me any details, pray you.    I wish I could stay but I must be going.    Forgive me.  I have much to do.  


Alluro:   Then I will let you go.  Seems you were too powerful for my underhanded scheme.


Vol:  See, I knew it.  


Alluro:  (wishes he could take back those particular words)   Oh, drat.   I said too much.   Very well, I did enchant your invitation.   Seems you love yourself enough to break its hold.


Vol:  That’s right.  Now, good day, Alluro.  


Alluro:  I’ll see you to the door, my dear.   (he leads her out but then she disappears in magenta mist.)  It won’t be the last time, my darling.  Sooner or later you will belong to me and ultimate power will be mine.  


(Scene shift)  


Scene 2--At A Cafe


Alejandro:  (enjoying a meal by himself, humming ‘La Bicicleta’)

Vol: (Whistling along)   I really love that song.  You’re a good whistler, too.  


Al:  Is that you, Voluptua ?


Vol:  Yes.  I was wondering if you wanted some company.   


Al:  I wouldn’t mind, actually.   You’re different than before.   Something about you has changed.  


Vol:  What’s that ?  


Al:   You seem so much more confident.   I don’t know anything about you, only except you come out more at night than you do the day.   (he laughs)


Vol:  Sunlight and I don’t really get along that well.


Al:  That’s quite a pity.   You know I know what it’s like to be isolated too.  


Vol:  (is struck by his perception and intuition)  How so ?


Al:  There are a lot of ignorant people that try to take advantage of you.  I can see and sense their auras.  


Vol:  I don’t see why anyone would ever want to be cruel to you.  You’re a gentleman and your company makes me feel so warm and euphoric.  


Al:  Gee, thanks !  


Val:  (walking along)  Well, well, well.  If it isn’t Voluptua and my darling, Alejandro.   


Al:  Oh no.  Not you again.   


Vol:  We were enjoying a quiet meal together…


Val:  She’s a vampire !   You want nothing to do with her.  She’ll just suck your blood and desert you when she’s through.


Vol:  Firstly, we’re nothing like that.   Yes, we live from the blood of the living, but we’ve evolved to accept other forms of sustenance for survival.   The last time I fed was a couple of months ago, but I can go longer.    


Al:  I don’t mind if she is a vampire, Valentina.   I have no desire to have this date ruined by you.   Voluptua, let’s leave.  (he takes her hand and she blushes.   He blushes as well.   Valentina sees it and is infuriated.)


Val:  Fine. Hang out with that loser.   See if I care.  I have a kingdom to finish.  He simply won’t be part of it.   (she pivots away on her heel in a huff)


Al:  Nutty woman.  When is she going to learn that forcefulness never conquers ?   


Vol:  I’m no better than she is though.  


Al:  (walking with her, and they head to a gazebo to rest for a bit)  What do you mean by that ?   You’re nothing like her.   


Vol:  I want to enslave humanity.  She does so through scare tactics.  


Al: (laughs)  People are naturally coming to you though.  


Vol:  (snickers) Yes, even the ones I don’t necessarily like.   


Al:  Who ?  I’ll whack him with my cane so hard he won’t be able to pee for weeks !   


Vol:  First of all, how did you know my pursuer was male ?  


Al:  The tone of your voice.  I’m a bit of a detective myself, you see.   Blindness has a way of getting you to trust in your extrasensory perception.  


Vol: That’s so incredible.   


Al:  I actually wouldn’t strike unless he gave me a valid reason, mind you.


Vol:  I figured.  You’re the gallant type, a unicorn in a world that has all but forgotten magic.  I think he’s up to something though.   I’m still drawn to that armband he wears.   Every band on it seems to coincide with his wives.   (starts to come to an epiphany)  Wait !   What if the bands grant him untold power…


Al:  Sounds like you have it all figured out.   


Vol:  I never thought Alluro would be a megalomaniac.   I get the feeling I may have to fight him soon.  


Al:  I believe in you.   You’ve got my support.  


Vol:  That’s sweet of you, Al.  (a little unsure at the moment)  So, even though I’m a creature of the night, you’re not afraid of me ?


Al:  No !   Why should I be ?  Are you going to suck my blood ?  (he laughs heartily)


Vol:  No.  Anyone else’s but never yours.  That is unless you wanted me to.  


Al:  What if I wanted to be turned by you ?  


Vol:  You’d be willing to go through all the physical pain of that ?


Al:  Hey, it comes with benefits, right ?  I like being with you.  Before I was so alone it was crippling.   


Vol:  You’re absolutely certain.    


Al:  Moreso now than I have been about anything else.   


(Voluptua turns him and for the first time, Al is able to see.  He tosses aside his shades.)


Al:  I was right, you truly are beautiful.   


Vol:  I’ll teach you everything you need to know.  It’ll take time, but now you have an eternity to learn.  


Al:  (hugs her and kisses her unexpectedly and she accepts them wholeheartedly)  


(A very sweet, romantic melody plays in the background while the scene fades to black.)  


Scene 3--Coming to An Agreement


Vol:  (finds herself bound and taken away in the day by one of Alluro’s consorts.  She is unable to free herself, she struggles with great ire, spunk and determination.)  Get me out of this bind immediately.  


Pasithea: Try all you want, feisty one.   These are hewn so even vampires can’t escape.  Only those of the harem can unbind them with a word.   


Vol:  I want no part of any plan your Master is scheming.  


Pasithea:  I’m sorry, but you will have to bend to his whims this time. He’s quite tired of waiting.  


Alluro:   Ah, look at you.  Each time I see you all you do is become sexier, saucier and more desirable.  


Vol:  (rolls eyes)  This is low.   Even for you.   


Alluro:   I tried going about this in a gentlemanly fashion but I can see the only language you understand is (pulls her close with a wave of his hand) force.    


Vol: (sending an alert to all her demons and Alejandro.  She even calls forth Valentina, who happens to be sleeping.)


Val:  (sleeping)  Ugh, get out of my mind, you pervert.   


Vol:  No, please.  Listen to me, Valentina.   Alluro has me in his castle, held against my will.   He’s going to force me to marry him.  


Val:  (flippantly and curtly)  Not my problem, vampire girl.   


Vol:  For once in your pathetic little snobbish existence, listen to me !   I know you don’t like me and I don’t really care that much for you.   I need your help though.  


Val:  Very well.   I’ll do so, but afterwards, I’m going to end up hating you just the same.  


Vol:  We’ll see about that.  


Val:  Whatever.  


Vol:  I’m counting on you.    Don’t disappoint me.   


Val: Disappoint ?  Oh never.   I’m going to be there with plenty of flair.  


Narrator:  Quicker than  a whistle they all arrived, right before the ceremony…
Alluro:  Ah, blast !  I forgot about your telepathy.  


Vol:  I’m full of surprises.  Last of which shouldn’t shock you though.  OUr marriage is annulled.  


Alluro:  I didn’t need you anyway !   (He forms a magnificent scorpion out of himself and his wives.  Voluptua would’ve made the formation complete, but she can see the chink in his armor.)


Abbadon: Aha, we knew all along, didn’t we demons !   


Vol:  (nodding)  Thanks for telling me to go with my gut.  


Al:  You dare lay one fang or finger on her, you’re going to go through me.   


Val:  The only one who can hurt Voluptua, Mister should be ME !  


Alluro:  Oh, yes.   This is going to be entertaining indeed.   


Narrator:   Alas, our heroes seem to be quite evenly matched for one another.  Will our heroine finally best Alluro or will she kill him with kindness.  Stick around for the third and final chapter in Voluptua: Mass Appeal !   

(The credits roll to ‘Roundabout’ fittingly, as inspired by one too many episodes of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.   Don’t blame me because I adore anime. That fact will never change.   Bloopers are shown and the behind the scenes step-by-step of the massive Scorpion is also shown.  A bit of green screen will be done for that edge of your seat fight, which will culminate in the final movie.)   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers