Vigilantes Vs. Villains: Future of Villainy (Part IV)

Synopsis:   After 'Other Evil Side of the Coin', our villains take center stage again for the last time to have the last laugh. 
~*~Our characters ~*~
 V.I.L.E.--Villain Intelligence Larcony and Evil.  Mainly older villians who have been in the game of lies and deciet for years and their underhanded dealings are notorious. 
Their members:  Meribah McClintough, Pele Ares, Marshall Ifrit, Hannabal, Julian Bloodmeir
W.A.C.K.--Wiley, Angry, Cantankerous Kooks.  Our more 'emo' villains, mainly younger stock but no less intimidating than VILE.  Usually work hand in hand with VILE. 
Their members:  Crimson Brent, Tsunami, Pariah, Chimera, Deluge
Wile, the CEO of VA and his wife and partner, Pagan

Chapter 1--At the Helm
    Ah, yes, the legacy has been passed down to me, Crimson Brent.   My good friend Wile, he is in command of the VA, which is one of trillions across the globe.    Our sinister fingers are in many pies and he happens to have the most cherry of them all right here in the United States.   I was recently the best man at his wedding.   The lovely Pagan, his wife was smoking in her red wedding dress.   It was very Latin in style and the slit showed off her equally sexy gams.   Wile always has to remind me that I can look but I can't touch.   Besides, it may be my wedding day not far from now.   I didn't know what I was missing out on.   My main squeeze is Tsunami, a genius evil scientist from Japan.   Tsunami is only half Japanese, the other half is Dutch.    It shows through her piercing blue eyes and that was one thing that made me fall for her and caused me to forget all about Pagan.  
    There are a lot of responsibilties for a young lad of 30-something like myself.  I may be in the beginning of my prime but evil is a business that must be managed.   Fortunately, I know how to keep everything organized.  My portfolio method is foolproof. 
Tsunami too, is exceptional with numbers and I rely on her fully.   It's funny realizing how much things change but matters remain fairly similar here.  Mom and dad offer tips and tricks about how to run our empire and they are integral pearls of wisdom we will be able to use no matter what those goodie-two-shoes throw at us.   The only matter I'm pondering about now is married life.   It'll definitely take an adjustment and more than likely lead to family life down the line, but our hatred for GAMS, ABS, GEQ and other snobby do-gooders will most likely fuel us for the rest of our existences.  

Chapter 2--Parenthood Comes At You Fast
    It didn't seem long after I was a best man at Wile's wedding that I was the one getting married.  Not long after the holiday on Cook Island, I found Tsunami was expecting her first little one.   A girl, too.   We named her Entropy, which suited her emo personality well.    We waited 5 years until having another little demon named Apathy.   The two became inseperable.   They rarely got in fights but I could already sense the two would be very adept at running WACK once we are too old to uphold the battle of evil versus good any longer.    Granted, I'm sure and positive that they will have the last laugh.   We already own quite a bit of media and propaganda.   It's only a matter of time when righteous souls realize they are fighting a losing battle and simply give in to as Darth Vader said so eloquently and persuasively, 'the power of the Dark Side'.  

Epilogue
    Time seems to move by so quickly, especially when one has two children to raise and an international empire to run.   Of course it is a lot of responsibility but I wouldn't trade either for all the dark chocolate in the world.   Tsunami is a perfect mother and has taught Entropy and Apathy all the basics of good villainous conduct.   Just like any other normal family, just evil to the core.   Seeing these little blisters grow is an utter delight, however.  I wouldn't have missed it for anything.   The two little boogers love playing with Wile's son, Wile Junior, who is much older than they are, but they all adore playing video games (particularly ones with Marvel comic characters that have sinister origins).   Yep, I definitely have high hopes for my kids and my life is only improving as I age.   I still learn day by day, taking small steps if need be.   Parenthood is a whole new way of being and it is exhillerating (and enervating at times).   Besides the promise of eventual conquest, seeing our foes go down in flames someday keeps me rollin' along even when times are tough.   

~*~from the logs of Crimson Brent, CEO of WACK 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers