Donna Juana Levine's Secrets of Seduction

Synopsis:  Told from a unique and somewhat eccentric (or maybe even ecclectic) third person peculiar, Donna unleashes and dishes about putting the spark back into a marriage that might have fizzled, keeping the flames stoked, or for the singles amongst us, finding contentment and love with ourselves. 

Chapter 1--Communication
    Greetings !   It is I, Donna Juana Levine.   You might have surmised from my lavish name that I am Latina and Jewish.   Indeed, I have heredity from the best of both worlds.   I have the appetite, zest, zeal and savor from my ancestors.    Enough babble though !   We live in a world where mostly everything is done via text or email.    It seems that we look each other less and less and are looking for more and more instant gratification.    I know the world is fast paced, but if you slow down, take creedence of your partner and let them know they are appreciated, their affection for you will bloom.   I have seen it happen time and time again.   Try communicating with your body language.   If at first that doesn't succeed, sexy texts and emails are often effective as well.   When you look good, typically you feel good.   Leave a hand made note for your lover before they go to work.   Send them a sensual photograph of yourself in a lacy red teddy.   Give them an idea of what you want them to do to you once they come home.    Keep the erotic ideas flowing.  Believe me, there are plenty.     If you are single, don't feel down and out or abandoned.   You aren't.   It's perfectly acceptable to love yourself.    Don't love yourself too much though.   Others will think you are arrogant, selfish and narcissistic.   There is a fine balance to be maintained.   It is often said once you begin working with whatever is wrong with you, miracles happen.   I used to be single myself, but I always saw it as a blessing.   I kept my last name because I liked the appeal of it as well as the mystique it shrouded me in.    Just remember, being single is not some horrible curse like society makes it out to be.    It's a time to learn more about yourself and what makes you different from other people.   You are never alone.    Loving oneself can be difficult at times but it is achievable.    The more confidence you have the more people will flock to you.    It doesn't hurt in showing off some of your assets, either.    Perspective is half of the battle, and a smile can often get you very far in the world.    Kindness, more than bitterness is the best currency and my mom, God rest her, taught me this well.   

Chapter 2--Opt for Experimentation 
    Often people ask me about sex and, honestly, I do blush about it, but I am not a prude.   My husband and I engage in roll-play quite a bit, but we're not into bdsm.   If you find that such activities turn you on, I don't judge.   Whatever lights your candle.   Ha ha, I made a bit of a funny there without realizing it.     Toys are always an option, but you have to talk to your significant other about it and what they are willing to do or have done to them.    Sex is all about giving and recieving.   The interplay between the two is a delicate dance and is best when both parties understand each other's needs.    As I stated before in the first chapter, communication is key.   Talk it out.  Foreplay is important !    We women love to be cherished, adored and made to feel important.   I'm certain that men desire this as well, but I know a titulating, stimulating conversation can make the earth move at night.   Dancing doesn't hurt either.   A bit of music, candles glowing, all of this can set the perfect sultry mood for your unforgettable evening.  

Chapter 3--Accentuate the Positive
    I do realize that there are many of you reading my book who have no special someone in your lives.    Don't fret and don't dismay.   You can love yourself.   Those of you who have been hurt too many times in the past wonder though, 'Did I do something wrong to enact this ?'.   The answer is 9 times out of 10, a resounding no.    The other party most likely did not have the right mindset coming into the relationship to begin with.   Don't fault yourself because the other person was a jerk.    They were a bastard, so what ?   Overcoming the past and remaining present with yourself is very healing.   Doing things for yourself can be very rewarding.   Don't feel guilty or bad about pleasuring yourself either.    It can be even more enjoyable than actual sex.   You know what turns you on and what makes you happy.   Don't feel bad exploiting that.   The rewards are infinite ! 

Chapter 4--Don't Settle
    It took many years before I met Zola but I never settled for second best.   Sure, I had my fair share of frogs, ogres and snakes but they were all learning experiences.   They all made me better people.   Also, and I know it may sound rather assinine or common sensical, but if you are being hurt either emotionally, physcially or verbally you are worth far more than being belittled and derided.   It's not worth it if you're in a so-called relationship and it ends in argument.   If you have nothing in common, it's time to move on.   Better to be single than to look like you were in the losing end of a boxing match.   You do not deserve to be hurt, especially if it is by someone who professes to love you.     Don't feel afraid by reaching out and getting help.   Find people you can trust and if need be, begin again.   This can be the most liberating (and sometimes petrifying) time of your life.   We are all renewing ourselves daily, in different ways.   Consider this the universe's method of opening you to new experiences and knowing that love will come to you in other ways if you are open to it.   Time indeed, does heal all wounds.  

Chapter 5--Beautiful Inside and Out
    True beauty comes from within and with knowledge comes power.   It also requires much responsibility and it is one I don't take lightly.    Like Solomon, one of my favorite characters from the Holy Book, I pray wisdom every day.   I don't profess to know everything.   No one likes a know it all.   Fountains of wisdom, though, are delightful to be around.   Their effervescence overflows and you tend to catch a lot of the abundance.    Sharing it is more fun than keeping it to oneself.  
It will also help you feel exceptional and that will make you more confident and social.  At least it has for myself.   I've been labelled the Queen of Seduction and Sex.   I feel like Doctor Ruth !    I don't claim any of these titles.  I'm just a woman who understands what it is to be female and how wonderful it is to be giver and reciever.    We may see things differently but we're not so unique.  We are all human beings and human doings to change the world for the better.    Just remember, energy is all around you.    You can either communicate and recieve the good energy (manna, prana, The Force, the Mind of God, call it what you will) or you can darken some one else's life with negativity.   Honestly, I want to be a Tigger versus an Eeyore.    Life is more fun that way, and happy people tend to attract more pleasantness in their existences.   Besides, we live longer and laughter is just a generous by-product.   Besides that, it burns calories.  Talk about a great bonus !
Chapter 6--Flowing Outward
    Once you have worked on whatever flaws you have (and you'll still have foiables, being human), you can begin to help others maximize their potential.   Take in mind some people don't wish to be helped, or loved.    Don't take it as an offense and don't let it grieve or vex you.   You're a light shining in the darkness, a magician, changing the landscape into what it could and can be.   These abilities are powerful, just as are your words, expressions and even the colors you wear.   Like all good things, abundance tends to grow exponentially.   Sharing it with others is beneficial.  There is never too much agape to go around.   There may be moments when others hurt your feelings due to this but don't let that make you sad or harsh your mellow.    It's alright to have a cry every now and then.    Letting your emotions out makes you a stronger individual than most who cannot express themselves in this way.    Others use algorithms but this is just as good.   We all emote in our own ways.      Giving someone something to look forward to is also reciprocal.   You are not only doing so for yourself but giving to yourself.    This is why I love volunteer work and it continues to be one of my favorite hobbies.   Also, if you're single, you'll forget about being single and realize being single can indeed be its own blessing.    Grace has a tendency to manifest in ways you never thought possible, probable or imaginable.   

Epilogue
    Though my titles do come with celebrity, I haven't allowed that to create a large ego or overstuffed view of myself.   I know who and Whose I am and that I am loved, both by Zola and our children.   One may wonder how I manage to have time for discussions, advice and sex.   The simplest answer is I take time.   Just like meditation and yoga, all take practice.   Practice makes perfect.    Don't become frustrated or upset.   Most of all, never give up.    Mistakes will happen but its a part of being human and loving ourselves inspite of our faults.    If we are kinder to ourselves, most likely, we can be more magnanimous to others.  It just happens naturally.    If you ever need a friend to kavetch or kvell to, or someone who can teach you hot Latin dance moves (as well as recipies from Israel and Latin America alike), I'm your gal, bubula.    I love you, God loves you and you are loved and cherished always.   

~*~Universal Sweetness, Love and Light and Enlightment to All 
Donna Juana Levine 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers