Bypassing a Loophole

I most recently printed my 'Don't Shoot the Messenger !' T-shirt on TeeSpring, which I actually bought for myself.  I wanted to use Disney's version of Hermes but since Hercules is copywritten material, TeeSpring won't allow a creator to use their intellectual property (even if the story itself is based off Greek myths thousands of years old).   Anywho, I did my own version and I have to say, I am quite proud of it.   In honor of Monkey Punch, I did my own shirt featuring my beloved Lupin OC, Dominique Lupin IV.   I developed her during college and she is married to Arsene's twin brother, Arsene Lupin IV.   Interestingly enough, both are thieves but Arsene IV isn't a letch like his twin is.   Lupin IV is a true knight, upholding the chivalrous code.   Dominique, or Dom, is cunning, crafty, lithe, flexible, an expert at wielding the katana and a whiz at lockpicking (as well as getting out of tight situations with no trouble).   She's an OC I have grown fond of and since Monkey Punch died not long ago, I felt this was a fine tribute.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers