Dancing With You


I see your mesmerising eyes
Locked in your gaze, I'm hypnotized
You are my Adam and I your Eve
I prayed for you and did believe 
Now I'm here in your strong arms
The music carries us with all its charms
There is no cause for any alarm
For here I'm safe from any harm
I'll dance with you 'til life is done
In moon and in the rising sun
No matter what may come
You are my true and only one
A red thread around our pinkies tied
I'll be with you even after you die
I'll see you in the sea and sky 
In everything that gives me life
Come take my hand and dance with me
Beyond what we understand or see
Limitless, beyond infinity 
We'll dance our rhythm
Jovially. 

5-18-18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers