Becoming A One Woman Show

 I have learned the hard way not to trust my roommate to keep his word about anything.   Yesterday we were supposed to go to Drum Circle and get my books to HPB, but he slept through the day.  He spent all of yesterday messing around on Facebook as if it was the most important thing in the world.  He has no real sleep schedule and is semi-retired, so everything he does is up to his whims and he couldn't care less about what I want to do.   I have noticed this pattern for years and this was the straw that broke my back.  I am hopeful I can get employment soon because I want out of this situation and I long for more freedom.  I haven't had any freedom for seven years.   I will pray and I won't give up, but I am thinking better friends and supporters are out there.   No more narcissists.   I am going full no-contact once I escape.  I don't care who knows or WHO reads this blog.    I learned my lesson and I will be writing about it once I am done to let others know that it IS possible to liberate yourself even if you don't have anyone else to support you.    God has never left me, never forsaken me and He has gotten me through far worse times than today, but I figure this season of going solo won't last forever.   I just have to do things on my own while I can when I can and when I have the ability because relying on my 'friend' isn't working at all. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Unconventionally Authentic

Conky's Newest Feat