A True Dogman Sighting

 Not long ago I wrote 'Hair of the Dogman' which was inspired by actually witnessing the wild, untamed, fierce crytpid run in a blind blaze next to my neighbor's house across the way.   I know what I saw that night and it wasn't a coyote, dog or even remotely close to anything familiar.    Being so motivated, I will also be writing about two other entities I saw while railfanning.   Of course, it might have been because I was lacking sleep, but I cannot deny what I saw near the railroad tracks, either.   

In other news, I am writing a tale inspired by Dark Matter, which is one of my favorite programs currently.   I am catching up with Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War and tend to watch Eureka Seven as well as Kaiju Girl.   There are a ton of new anime out and I'm definitely being entertained this fall.   

I haven't really had much luck in getting my roommate's help when it comes to webcasts, so unfortunately, I have had to post old reviews I have done years ago.  It's better than not posting at all, especially when I have promised I would post Wednesdays and Fridays.     Other than that, I am hopeful that I will receive some sort of collaboration when it comes to getting rid of old books and seeing my extended family at circle tonight.  

I am hopeful I can become hired soon so I can find a place of my own.  I am going to completely cut my financial ties to my roommate.   We probably won't be hanging out at all any longer.   I have come to the conclusion that he isn't my friend and hasn't been since we first met.   As much as it hurts to admit this, I know for a fact I need better friends and ones that actually support me rather than hold me back or simply ignore my goals and dreams going forward.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conky's Newest Feat

Wedding at the Playhouse

Conky's Newest Feat 2, The Rescue