The Final Foray into Sonic Underground

 I am planning to pass the proverbial torch to BrightStar Angie.   She has a stronger, more fervent passion for Sonic Underground than myself.    Don't get me wrong, I am an eternal Sonic fan, but I prefer Sonic SATAM, Sonic Prime and Sonic Boom.   Sonic X was, eh, alright.   We did get such adorable characters as Cream and Cheese the Chao from that particular venture, which I enjoyed, but the voice acting was really grating and made the series difficult to enjoy in my opinion.   So far as the final story that BrightStar and I write, I'm thinking it will be something that incorporates the kids from Code Lyoko having grown up but still sharp in skill and mind (thanks to Jim's classes) and a digital menace far worse than XANA.    I don't know what we'll do with that plot point, but Dashiel will be ascending to the throne with Iridina by his side as his queen.   This coronation will be interrupted by the menace with the purpose of putting Mobius in perpetual darkness (little knowing they have auxiliary power).   There is more to the sinister plot than that, too, given that the menace can find electrical pathways to pinpoint water purification and filtration plants spreading across the planet to switch them off.    If the planet has no pure water, crops will suffer and die, and the planet, likewise, will face the same sort of dismal suffering.   We're thinking of introducing Trip as an unlikely heroine and reintroducing the Dragonkind, whom we haven't seen in a good long while.    This will incorporate the Shatterverse, in which 'Entropy' won and Mobius exists as a wasteland.     Since I haven't seen Season 3 of Prime yet, this will take time, since the plot of that series will help us both pen our final chapter.    Once that is complete, someone else will have to take the helm.    I'm sorry to have to do this, but I don't think it fair for someone like me, who is only a fan of fan projects like There's Something Wrong with Sonic/Knuckles and the video games themselves to continue stoking the flame of SU.    I'm certain BrightStar will do a far better job than I could've ever done.    Sonic Underground isn't dead, not by a long shot.   It will live so long as fanfics exist and its characters will continue having adventures long into the future.     I myself will continue being a fan, I may even do an interview with Jaeleel with Angie (if of course he will agree to it and it doesn't cut into his already busy schedule) but once next year comes, I will be writing my final story with Angie.    From that point onward, my stories and projects will be posted here as well as any thoughts I may have about certain places my roommate John and I visit.    I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  !   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers