Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

 This is probably going to come as a surprise to many people but after writing Sonic fanfics for years I have decided to focus more on myself for once.   I haven't been kind to myself in past years and I am seriously needing some self-love now more than ever.   I know this might sound selfish (and it probably is) but I have decided to focus more on my own works versus the work of others.   Any updates to projects I have in the works will be posted here.   I have decided to stop writing SU fanfics for good because to be honest (and don't hate me), even though I adore Sonic I really need to move on.   This doesn't mean I won't continue being a Sonic fan.   That won't change.  I'm just unhappy writing anything revolving around it.   It doesn't bring me joy like it used to and I find it more of a chore than anything.   I know this will hurt a lot of people but all good things come to an end and I need to crank out full-fledged stories versus short stories.    

So far as projects now, I am still trying to have cooperation from my roommate so far as webcasts go.   I haven't been able to do anything for 3 1/2 months because he is the only one that understands the software and he  has a very bad habit of sleeping away a lot of our free time.   This is the same problem we have been having for 4 years since I moved in considering cleaning and organizing the house   It's enough to make me want to snap, but I've been calm and I have told my roommate how I feel about this time and time again.   Next year though I am going to start looking for my red thread.   There's only so much of this I can take.   So, call me whatever you want, I am done playing his little manipulative games because I'm on the brink of 44 and I don't have a lot of time to waste when it comes to love.    It may be a long shot, but I'm willing to shoot for it, 'cuz you 'only win half the shots you take'.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers