Lil Bit o' Dis, Lil Bit o' Dat

 Woo boy, I must be tired, since the Polish accent is coming out in full force again.   Anyways, on Kindle, I have been a busy little bee and published quite a few tales for everyone's enjoyment.  

Only recently, I published an appropriate tale for the 4th called From Hood to Good considering two former gang members finding a forever family (but mainly it's Julie who leads the way, being the eldest and most courageous).  

Other Tales: 

Slow Dance--A romcom mash up between Take the Lead and Cuban Fury 

The Curious Curio Cabinet--a late-in-life story about magic, gratitude and generosity 

Thalamine Pearl: Breaking Free--an apropos story, more of a cautionary tale about how much reign can be given to technology (the ending is happy and satisfying IMHO) 

I Am a Guera--A romcom centering on an American and a Mexican falling in love, pretty basic setup 

Brooching the Subject--a play on words slice of life comedy and reflection on where pettiness and self-centered narcissism can bring someone, even after death 

The Has Beens and the Never Was--a story about the actors who are not seen much, never heard of, and often cast aside, but there is hope even for them in this tale 

Every Breath You Take--a romcom about a rabid fan taking her favorite bass player hostage and then turning herself in afterward, only to fall in love with the priest that comes to visit her

Addictions & Reapers--A metaphysical fourth-wall mind bender told from the point of view of Lesley, or LSD.   This one was in particular, hard to write, but made me realize just how much I cannot stand drugs and what they can do to those we care about 

Jove Albus: Forensic Gestalt Analysist--A cute and suspenseful story about the worlds only husband and wife detective agency (they're PIs).   Even though they have a family, they manage to keep working hard for those who need their assistance most  


WIPs 

Worjs Fail--I had nearly forgotten about this one.  It was in my note book and I thought I had come to the limit and end of my CC/SCP/TM tales, but not so !   This will be my last one, not counting the 'Manual' that will be written.   The manual will probably take me the longest to write, but I'm ready for the challenge 

Even Loan Sharks Deserve Love--a cyberpunk story dealing with love in the future.  Inspired by a Black Mirror episode, and you can guess which one 

Awkward: A Modern Day Love Story (Musical)--This one is pretty self-explanatory

Vintage--romcom, faith based.  The main character is told by her aunt that she now owns a vinyard in provincial France but unfortunately, has a brown thumb when it comes to gardening.  Hysterics ensue

Iron Daisies--I almost didn't want to write this one but I figured since I'm all about authenticity, I would be writing about people who transitioned later in life after knowing they were 'in the wrong skin'.  This group of people form the Iron Daisies, the first trans band

Godfellows--a comedy, slice of life and faith driven script.   Two brothers having grown up in the same household, follow two completely different lifestyles to bring people to God, only to be reunited during one of Jeremy's mission trips 

There are so many more things up and coming here.   I have been watching S5 of She Ra and plan on finishing it soon so I can start Muppets Mayhem (I've only seen episode 1 but I like it despite the fact that Lily Singh is in it).   Happy 4th, y'all !   Have fun, but don't be dumb ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers