The Labor of Transcribing Written Word to Laptop

 Kindle has proven to be a welcome respite and repository for my catharsis.   I have written a grand total of 16 stories/scripts for the website to date, not including the episodic Cryptid Chronicles yet, which are still being penned.   At work, I recieve my best ideas, given the fact that my work is repetitive and monotonous.   I always love engaging my mind with stories not yet told but are just begging to be put to paper.    As far as the studio is concerned, it is coming along slowly and surely.   There are simply a lot of moving parts and my brother has a pinched nerve (as well as aches and pains that make it harder, I guess I'll never understand that because I have none of those problems, even at 43).    However, I do look foward to revealing WeenieBeanie (my Gamer Name !) in due time. 

Weenie wasn't the screen name or moniker I had wanted at first.  I wanted to be AzureMyst, but John, my faux bro, said, 'That sounds like some gay ass froo-froo cocktail', which honestly, thinking retroactively, makes a hell of a lot more sense that I wrap my brain around it.   WeenieBeanie is a far cuter name, and one that has a lot more staying power.  It has a nicer ring.    Plus, I have a mascot (and even foresaw making plushies) of a character I will stop-mo into being.    I look forward to bringing him to life !   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers