Leonid and Friends Concert, Among Many Other Myriads of Small Details

 Last week, during Juneteenth and Father's Day, I went to see Russian group Leonid and Friends.  It was my third time seeing them live, and they were nothing if not spectacular.   We had met people who had been to 20 concerts or more.   Now THAT'S dedication, if you ask me.    Decatur, Illinois was a pleasant tiny town and I heard that the Devon Ampitheatre is also hosting Kansas, The Guess Who and Cheap Trick.   Maybe we can return so we can savor another concert ?   I honestly wouldn't mind hearing either of these bands, particularly Cheap Trick.    

    As for projects, the studio is still a long time coming, but in the works.   My surrogate brother loves to procrastinate, if you know him well enough by now.   BrightStar and I have begun penning 'Time Travel Trouble'.    Hannibal is up to his old tricks and it's your basic 'breach in the time/space continuum tale to set things right or Sonic and his friends (let alone Mobius as we know and understand it) will even EXIST.  

    So far as other things, I will be reading some self help books to shift myself on the right track.  I promised myself this would be the year I find my red thread.   I do realize I have to be patient.  I have been praying for 22 years, but I have to trust that God knows what He is doing with my life.  He's gotten me out of significant jams and I know He has my best interest at heart.   

    Other than that, that's pretty much all I have to report other than new parodies are going to be written/sung/recorded and more recording will be done in the near future once the studio is rearranged.  

I will be heading to Alderson, WV.   Hopefully I can stop at Harrodsberg, MA.    I am keeping my fingers crossed.   My surrogate brother wants to stop at the train museum.   Though I don't mind the stop, I am hopeful we can visit my friend, BrightStar and pop over to the graveyard in Baltimore to pay my respects to one of my favorite authors of all time, Edgar Allen Poe.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers