Anime Alphabet

 A us fir Ako, retro, I know it's true 

B is for Bubblegum Crisis, I'm keepin' things old school 

C is for Chobits, which is a bit risque 

D is for DNAngel, which has fun with DNA 

E is for Evangelion, which will blow your mind 

F is for Fooly Cooly, encounters of the awkward kind 

G is for Gall Force, an all girl sci-fi 

H is for His and Her Circumstances, which always makes me cry 

I is for Inuyasha, follow Kagome down the well 

J is for Jojo, who's popular, I can tell 

K is for Kekkashi, I know it's obscure 

L is for Love Hina, which borders on mature 

M is for Metabots, which may be before your time

N is for Nadia, which is a splendid good time 

O is for One Piece, Luffy's on the way  

P is for Pretty Cure, a bishoujo anime 

Q is for Queen Emeraldas, one badass chick 

R is for Ragnarok, which is quite the trip 

S is for Slayers, classic Issekai 

T is for Tenchi Muyo, Star Wars harem more or less 

U is for Uruhara, so weird I must confess 

V is for Vanguard, a card game as you can see 

W is for Wandaba Style, hentai as can be 

X is for XXX a gothic fantasy 

Y is for Yatterman, never ending hilarity 

Z is for Zatch Bell, thus we come to our end

I'm so glad to share my obsession with my friends !  


6-14-22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers