Rolling like the Tide

To be fair, I don't entirely know where 2024 will be taking me as far as travels are concerned.   My roommate John and I are planning on photographing the eclipse and a coworker has already voiced interest in purchasing prints of the solar transit.   I still believe that his photo of the blood moon would make serious cash, especially as a print on a T-shirt, and I would GLADLY be the marketing executive and ambassador behind it.   I have to use this MBA for something, you know ?    

We had quite the snowfall as I predicted this year.  I don't want to jinx it but it seems that spring has come somewhat early.  It's still a bit soon in the year, Puxatawny didn't see his shadow (weather does what it will and Phil is usually wrong more often than not) but we'll see how long the pleasant weather holds out.  

I recently saw the roster for this year's PopCon.  I'd love to attend because MY BOY, Dante, my BRO is gonna be there !   I haven't heard anything from Rufio in ages.   Seeing his handsome face gave me a smile.   Not only that but we've got a Walking Dead celeb, a VA from Miraculous Ladybug and Jonny Yong Bosh will be there as well.   Looks like the celeb panel is seriously solid this time around.   No word on NSP concerts this year as of yet.    I wanted to go to the Steel Panther concert but when I saw how expensive their concerts were, I took a step back and said, 'Nah'.   Same thing with the tickets for Hadestown.   If I am ever going to see that musical, most likely it will be either an animated version someone has done on Youtube or a 'slime version' I can watch for free.   Either way, I will be seeing it and savoring it for what it is worth.    God's School came out with a new episode, which made me extremely happy, just in time for Valentine's with Zeus and Hera.    I was hoping for more Lore Olympus episodes but I suppose these will have to do.   I saw a clip for a 'preview' of the next Lore Olympus but now it seems like a waiting game.   At least I got to see Percy Jackson and they finished the first book in Season 1.   Season 2 will most likely be 'Sea of Monsters' since it follows canonically after 'The Lightning Theif''.  I'm praying that he covers all the books, though that could take a while, and he's still writing them !   There's going to be a new on where Percy's in college !   Honestly, I couldn't be happier though Apollo's arc was one of my absolute favorites.   

I have nothing further to add other than I recently watched Wish and I will be watching Migration and Justice League's latest film (part 1, much like the RWBY movies were).   I'm thinking Warworld will have another part to it since it ended on a cliffhanger.   The animated films have been so far superior than the live action ones, which is a bit sad, to be honest.    Other than that, I'm looking forward to the future with eyes optimistically open.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers