One More Time

 I can't help but hear the familiar tune that takes me back to my college days back at University as I type that title !   Not too far from today, January 11th, will be the final time that we venture into Sonic Prime territory.   There's already been a sneak peak on YouTube and from what I see, it pulls no punches and catapults us directly back into the action where we left off when we last saw Sonic speaking with Nine.  

    I am definitely ready to tackle this new season of Prime and then write my final fanfiction with BrightStarAngie.   If we're lucky and depending on Jaleel's schedule, the both of us are hoping that we will be able to conduct an interview with him and ask him questions about Sonic Underground.  I honestly want to ask him about Saturday Morning Sonic the Hedgehog because that, Archie's Sonic (not Ken Penders, NO we're not mentioning him again !) and IDW's STH are the best versions out there other than the movies we have been getting and will be getting soon.   It is definitely an excellent time to be alive and no better time to be a gamer !    

    I do realize that a lot of people are going to be sad, but don't fret, BrightStar has the helm and she'll be a more than competent captain so far as Sonic Underground is.    Keep your eyes peeled to my Blogger to anything new and exciting, whichever way the winds may blow. 

    Webcasts:   Hopefully, with the help of my roommate, I will be reviewing Invasion seasons 1 and 2, Upload, A Haunting in Venice and doing a webcast concerning our recent hobby in collecting mildly radioactive objects.    To be honest I have always been fascinated by anything radioactive even though I am not really certain where that began.   It might have started with The Simpsons and the fact that Homer worked in a nuclear power plant, but maybe it was because I have known the power that nuclear weaponry has, and yes, it is cause for concern but not something that keeps me awake at night.    Neverthless, we're going to be showing off our collection and displaying our Radiocode devices and making it exclusively for the Radioactive Enthusiasts out there.   To me, the hobby is almost akin to metal detecting, which I absolutely love.   I LIVE for the thrill of the hunt and the promise of treasure even if I only find a piece of aluminum gum wrapping or a soda tab.   I have found small pieces of money and I did return a client's wedding ring to her, so that was a successful Ring Finder's mission long ago.   

    As for recording music or doing VA and animation, I'm HOPEFUL that I can do all these things even though I know the stop motion will be time consuming.   My other plans this year are more travels, seeing more sights, taking you along with me wherever I go.   Last year I didn't get a chance to visit Brit, IA, but this year, it's my plan to do so if the hobos we know are heading there.    I figure it's a once in a lifetime trip and some fascinating tales will come of it.    So, until then, catch ya on the flip !  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers