Current Projects/Stories

 I have currently penned 'Quicksilver', a sci-fi/fantasy/steampunk story concerning a kind of 'fish out of water' narrative, which I really thrill in writing.   

I am/will be working on a SATam script with RetroWriter; something I have never done before.   I had never had writer's block but I think that I am more than capable of making this tale more memorable than what it was initially.   

BrightStar and I are working on our latest tale, 'Surge Breaker'.   From the IDW comics, we are introduced to Surge the Tenrec.   In our version, she has siblings; Tsunami (Nami) and Ridge.   Like their sister, they can use elemental forces inspired by their names and are definitely contenders against Sonic and his crew in the neverending battle of good vs. evil. 

I enjoyed writing about Veil so much that I decided to do so again.  I am 'Before and After Veil Met Eddie', as well as my predictions for the final season of Stranger Things.    

More SCP/Cryptid Crusader stories oncoming/ongoing.   

Currently reading Atlas Six.  I couldn't recommend a book more than this one.  It has a decidedly darker tone that most fantasies and is very reminiscent of The Magicians.   

More parodies to come.  I have recorded an entire slew. 

Unfortunately, with photoshoot gigs, the remodeling/rearranging of the studio is taking longer than I would like.   However, I haven't allowed this to get under my skin.  Someday, I will be able to start streaming video game playthroughs.  

Upcoming vacations:  Mothman Festival, West Virginia.   This year, Point Pleasant is actually hosting their weird, wonderful Mothman Fest, and they will be having a special screening of the infamous film The Mothman Prophecies.    Also might be going to Flatwoods/Brexie Fest.   Hippie Fest is oncoming, but that is in my neck of the woods.  I have gone before and absolutely loved it.   House on the Rock may be oncoming with a jaunt into the Dells.   Hopefully heading into Wisconsin territory, since there is a Capone Museum I missed first time around during a Demlow reunion.    Georgia territory:  Coca Cola's origin, Stranger Things and TWD filming locations.  As well as the obvious home of the TV series Atlanta and where all of Tyler Perry's films are made !     Britt, Iowa.   Hobo Convention.   Maybe we'll go.  I'm hoping we do, because we're thinking of seeing Clear Lake where Buddy Holly, Big Bopper and Ritchie Valenz died tragically in an airplane crash to pay our tributes to them.   Also, this is the place where Field of Dreams was filmed.   It's possible we could see the Grand Canyon, and maybe a bit of Route 66.  There's also a really neat truckstop that has Peterbuildt models and as a transportation nut I think this would be a fun stop to take interesting photos.    More to come. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers