Synopsis: An AU/reboot of Sonic Underground, the third and final Sonic cartoon produced by DiC Entertainment. The "good" Robotnik from the episode "Six is a Crowd" meets the evil one. In a backstory, the three hedgehogs appear to come across the Oracle of Delphius (actually an evil clone created by the evil Robotnik) who forces Sonic to make a deal - his voice and speed in exchange for being with Sonic's beloved Amy Rose, whom Robotnik deceives Sonic into thinking he cannot marry, as he is a royal and she is a commoner. It is up to the good Robotnik, as well as the hedgehogs' (formerly evil counterparts) to help save Sonic. The royal firstborn blue hedgehog also figures out King Jules' and Queen Aleena's location at long last! Dedicated to the true voice of Sonic, Jaleel White. Chapter 1—Tell Us Everything ! Mobius was experiencing an uprising and Robotnik was growing more agitated as the revolutionaries became more militant. ...
Table of Contents Chapter 1—I’m Gonna March Myself up to Principal Higgins… Chapter 2—Drifting but Thriving Chapter 3—So, I Heard About Montauk… Chapter 4—Lights in the Shadow Chapter 5—Torchbearers Epilogue ‘I know I can’t be the only one who’s holding on for dear life. But God knows, I know, when it’s all said and done. I am not okay, but it’s all gonna be all right. It’s not okay, but we’re all gonna be all right.’—lyrics from ‘I Am Not Okay’ as sung by Jelly Roll ‘Now that the war is through with me, I’m waking up, I cannot see. That there’s not much left of me. Nothing is real but pain now.’—lyrics from Metallica’s ‘One’ ‘I’m goin’ down in a blaze of glory. Take me now but know the truth. I’m goin’ out in a blaze of glory. Lord I never drew first, but I drew first blood I’m no one’s son. Call me young gun.’—lyrics to ‘Blaze of Glory’ as sung by Jon Bon Jo...
Synopsis: Conky needs help in finding a job to support his new family. Herman remembers when he and the others made their first newspaper together; Conky wrote business news, so it is suggested that he get a job as a stock trader. Chapter 1--The Moment Everything Changed Like any proud and expectant father, Conky was nervously pacing, wringing his manacles and nearly hyperventilating. ‘Sugar gears, I’m gonna be ok.’, SICO reassured him in her southern drawl. That was until the contractions came and she wanted to rip his arm out and beat him with it for having impregnated her in the first place. The birthing of the children happened in such fast succession it was almost difficult to keep up. The first child to enter the world, looking much like SICO only smaller, was a girl. Her cry was feminine but soft. ‘Let’s name her Amica…’, Conky suggested. Right after her, Dextro came into the world, loud, wailing and needing extra cu...
Comments
Post a Comment