Hugh Jackman, The Man, The Music, the Show

I have been a Hugh Jackman fan all my life.   I knew that at a young age, like myself, he was theatre/Broadway trash but loved the realm of dance.    He took tap lessons later on in life as well as piano lessons.   His first interaction with Broadway was as Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.   He integrated well into other musicals such as The Man From Oz, which was the first Australian musical to ever make the greats on BROADWAY, which is saying something.  I'm thinking that musical is about Peter Allen, who was actually born in Australia.    I knew quite a bit about Peter and I love his music so this was a really sweet treat for me.   I felt incredibly inspired by Hugh and I laughed harder than I ever have.   Yesterday was his official 51st birthday.  Wouldn't you know Ryan Reynolds just had to show up and mess with Hugh ?   He sang him happy birthday but then flipped him off.  I was in utter stitches.   They have such a great bromance, it's really touching to see that and to know they're unafraid of being 'hetero life mates' much like Jay and Silent Bob is reassuring in this cold, cruel, sterile culture that we are in nowadays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers