No Logic Can Explain This

I was driving home.  I swear to God (holds hand up) that my eyes are perfectly fine.   There weren't any mirages due to the heat, so what I saw makes absolutely no sense.    The car in front of me seemed to be made out of fabric.   The material on the car seemed to undulate and flap in the wind as if it were a sheet.   I am not kidding.  I wasn't smoking any weed or doing any kind of illicit drug.  I am perfectly sober and my imagination isn't good enough to fabricate something this elaborate or elegant.   This isn't the first 'glitch' I have seen, or heard.   I heard something, a voice saying 'Perhaps she doesn't know'.   I don't know what that means, but I can hear higher frequencies now and buzzing will happen every so often.  I get headaches right between my eyes.   Upon doing research of what I am experiencing, it seems I am becoming more open to the 5th dimension.  Now normally one would think, 'Should I be frightened ?'   And another thought is, 'Will others understand what I am going through ?'   The answer to both is no, but I couldn't believe I actually viewed a 'glitch' in the Matrix.  I always had my theories but now they are more than confirmed.   I can only hope that whomever has control of my avatar sets me up with a life that will be magnificent and worthwhile and enjoyable for them because they, in essence are living vicariously through me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers