Happy Ending

Synopsis:  A very stressed out Nicole Jackson decides to get a much-needed massage but receives a bit more than she was anticipating.   An erotic tale.  

‘You are on a path from nothing to everything.’--The Third Sister, American Gods: Head Full of Snow  
‘Well, I’m here.  You’re somewhere else.’--Mr. Wednesday to Shadow, American Gods: Head Full of Snow



Chapter 1--Another Day, Another Dolor

Nicole’s feet were hurting terribly and her back was causing her to complain a lot more than she was used to.    She hadn’t been a complainer and was worried her roommate, Haley, would hate hearing her kvetch.   Luckily, Haley wasn’t home from work just yet, so poor Nicole was rubbing her aching tootsies and lamenting.
‘I should take better care of myself.’, she ruminated for a while until she came across her old Yellow Pages.    She flipped through the massive paper tome until she came to a masseuse named Rajesh Mohinder.    
‘Hmm, I  have never heard of this Mr. Mohinder before.   According to the advertisement, he comes highly recommended.   His business ‘Lotus’ has gotten 5 star ratings for 5 years now.   Impressive.’, she mused.    An errant lock of raven hair with rainbow roots got into her green eyes for a moment.   Placing it behind her ear, she made the call.  
‘Namaste.   This is Rajesh.’, Raj answered, his voice smoother than butter.  
She felt like melting.   His tone was so relaxing she felt like she was savoring a Swedish spa at St. Moritz.    
‘I’m Nicole.   I would like to book an appointment tomorrow.   What times do you have open ?’, Nicole began.   She felt an unfamiliar flush come to her youthful cheeks.    This had been the first time a phone call was making her blush, but she found Raj’s accent delightful and also a bit arousing.   
‘I have the full day available.   That’s rather unusual.   Pick any time you want.’, Raj responded, his voice lilting and inviting.    She chose 10:00 am and looked forward to what pleasures Raj had for her.    If he was anything like she imagined, she made sure that she brought plenty of bottled water to keep her libidinous appetite cooled off.  

Chapter 2--Sandalwood, Patchouli and a hint of Musk

When she came into the parlor it smelled like heaven.   The fragrance of sandalwood and patchouli made her feel even more relaxed when she came in.  
‘Feel free to make yourself comfortable.’, Raj’s elegant accent filled the room like an orchestra.     Nicole wore nothing under the sheet and waited for Raj to enter.   Soft Indian music played in the background causing her troubles to melt away and completely vanish.  She felt she was experiencing nirvana in his touch.  
‘Ooh, what has you all worked up.   Beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn’t have this much stress in her life.’ Raj said, making concentric circles around her back, spine, lower lumbar, buttocks, thighs, calves and the souls of her feet.    Normally she had ticklish feet but Nicole felt her aches and pains disappear due to Raj’s magic touch.   
Raj got very close when he was massaging Nicole’s temples and face.   She could make out the slightest hint of musk and it was intoxicating.   
‘Mmmm.’, she said sweetly, savoring his lingering fingertips on her skin.   
‘If you think that feels euphoric, wait until I move downward.   That is, if you want me to.   I heard your heartbeat requesting it from me.’, Raj said.    Was he some sort of psychic, Nicole thought.   She didn’t know how low he would massage or what parts of her body would be touched.   She longed for him to massage her intimately but felt a little guilty, especially not knowing if this man were married or not.   She didn’t notice a ring on his finger, but in this modern era, a ring meant little or nothing.   
‘I’ve never had a man touch me in that way.’, she confessed, turning red.    Raj stroked her arms in a sweeping motion and lightly pecked her neck, his mustache tickling her.   She tittered like a schoolgirl, feeling tingling sensations all over her frame.  
‘Might I ?  You are so gorgeous.  All I want to do is please you.   I think I might be in love with you.’, he confessed.    Those words had come quickly but it was like balm to her soul.   
‘Speak for yourself, handsome.’, she said, coyly.  

Chapter 3--Unhindered Ecstasy  

His oiled hands moved, skillfully around her bosoms, making circles around her nipples.  Her nipples began to become erect.   
‘I am tempted to kiss those cherry nipples…’, Raj said, his voice raspy and seductive.  
‘Oh, please do.’, she said, beginning to feel her womanhood become wet.     His fingers slid down her abdomen and very tenderly, he inserted two fingers inside her.    Supporting her with his other hand he admired how incredibly lovely she was with her whole body receiving so much love in this way.
‘Yes, oh...Don’t stop !’, she crooned.    His fingers went faster and faster, hitting her G-spot with accuracy.    She climaxed, making a mess on the sheets, calling out his name.
‘Oh, good heaven !    That was incredible.’, Nicole said.    Raj smiled.    He wasn’t finished though.   
‘I want you.’, he said.    Nicole was a little intimidated and perhaps a little frightened by this sudden confession.   
‘We just met.’, she returned, turning as red as the satin sheets that covered her ivory body.    Raj lightly nibbled her ear.  
‘I think we’ve known each other for a lifetime.   I would never hurt you.   All I want is your happiness.’, Raj  said as he took off his shirt and drew Nicole into his arms.  
‘Where are you taking me ?’, she asked, inquisitively.
‘I have a love swing that I have never used.   I’d like to try it with you.’, he said, lightly nibbling her neck and making her insanely randy.  
‘Go ahead, do your worst.’, Nicole said, coyly, lightly kissing his chest.
‘Oh...You have no idea how I have wanted you to kiss me like that...It’s driving me wild.’ he said, resting her in the swing.   With one flick of his wrist, he took his belt off, unzipped his khaki trousers and pulled down his briefs to reveal a very long, thick, stiff willie.  
‘You are humongous.’, Nicky said, having never seen a man’s penis in real life.   The closest she had been to one had always been Anatomy and Physiology but seeing one in person made her understand why weiner shaped foods were all the rage and more fun than most edible things in the grocery store.   
‘I won’t hurt you.’, he said, getting into a comfortable position.    She found her lips wandering and then meeting his.   He sighed blissfully.   
‘You really are wonderful.   I feel like I have been waiting lifetimes just to be reunited with you.’, he said, romantically as he entered her slowly.    She felt his stiffness hitting her G-spot tenderly at first and he kissed her neck, grazing his moustache along it.  
‘It doesn’t hurt you, does it ?’, he questioned, feeling this was her first time ever having been intimate with a man.  
‘No.  It feels exceptional, like I have been with you before…’, she said, slowly rocking her hips against him.   The swing made their movements more interesting.   Before she knew it, she had pinned him in the swing and was gyrating her hips like a Latin dancer.  
‘Oh my God…’, Raj crooned.    Nicole had climaxed a few times, calling Raj’s name and gripping the swing for dear life as she lost herself in his intimate embrace.     Above their forms, Nicole could swear she left her body.    Raj was there as well, soaring through the Cosmos with her.  
‘Now I know it for sure.    You are out of this world.’, he laughed.    She couldn’t help but laugh with him.    
‘Oh my...how are we getting in that position ?’, Nicole said, as she noticed he had pinned her on her back and was penetrating her deeply.    His hip movements were deliberate at first and built up momentum.    Moaning sublimely, he climaxed and held Nicole tightly, feeling his entire body and manhood go slack.  
‘Rapture.’, he whispered as his soul returned to his body.    Nicole’s did as well after kissing Raj’s soul and returning to her corporeal likeness.   
‘That was astronomical.’, Nicky said.   Raj simply looked at her, saying nothing, a smile gracing his handsome face.    He held her in his arms, raking an idle hand through her hair.  
‘I love you.’, he said, in a reverent whisper.    She knew that her life had been changed, but not how much until the very next day.  


Chapter 4--Getting To Know You
When Nicole arrived home, Raj was waiting for her to surprise her with a bouquet of roses.    
‘I’m sorry !   Did I frighten you ?  I should’ve texted you that I was coming but my phone died before I got to your place and I wasn’t able to contact you.’, Raj said, feeling rather out of place.
Nicole did something abrupt and brazen.  She got out of her Nissan and ran to Raj, hugging him affectionately.    Fortunately, he held the flowers away from them both so they wouldn’t get wilted in the process of their embrace.    
Quickly, Raj brought the flowers into her house and placed them in a vase.   He reached out to hold her hand into hers and walked with her.   
“I recently bought a new house.   I am not too far from you.   If you want to visit I’m just a few blocks down the way.’, Raj said, drawing her into his arms and kissing her sweetly.
‘I missed you oh so much.   My heart was singing long before you came home but now it is playing in full-fledged orchestra mode.’, Raj confessed, lifting her up and spinning her around.    Nicole had nearly forgotten how light she was in Raj’s arms, but she knew that Raj would never harm her.    As he delicately peeled her clothes off and took his off as well.   Easily, he lifted her atop the counter and kissed her from head to toe.    He revealed a throbbing erection and removed her panties skillfully with his teeth, wriggling his eyebrows.
‘My goodness, you are quite talented with that tongue of yours.’, Nicole commented as Raj locked lips with her and gave her a french kiss that took her breath away.   He was deliberate but sweeping as a symphony as he made love to her.   Each wave of ecstasy she felt only built up more until she was crying his name.    
‘Yes, love.   Nicole…’, he boomed as he finally climaxed with her.   He held her close to him, panting heavily.    Completely naked, they spent the rest of the day, chatting away as if nothing were unusual.  Raj had mentioned he wanted to be closer to Nicole and he hoped that as they learned more about their likes and dislikes they could move in together.  
‘I love you more each and every day.’, Raj confessed.    He kissed her and drew her into his arms, carrying her across the threshold to her bedroom and covered her in satin sheets.  
‘As do I.   It feels like a dream.’, Nicole murmured, nuzzling Raj’s heart, kissing it and falling asleep in his arms.   He sang her an old school Bollywood song, I Love You and drifted into the most pleasant reverie he had experienced in years.   


Epilogue

In the months that followed, Raj and Nicole moved in together and had romps rather regularly.    They even shared tantric sex while they were apart, just thinking of copulating.   The two of them grew closer in every passing moment they saw each other.   Eventually the two married, their spark never faded.    They brought new meaning to the term ‘happy ending’ and even educated others who had troubles in their relationships.   The two rarely fought and rarely disagreed, but when they did, they spoke of their differences and came to consensus.   They are simply one more example of faerie tales being real.   If someone tells you that it cannot happen, they simply are short-sighted.   They do not know miracles still exist and unconditional love can indeed happen.    It is an ethereal experience once it does, and I can say this from experience because I’m Nicole and Raj’s son, RJ.   Their love is my fuel and my inspiration.  Someday love will find me, or I will find love, but for now love is all around me so I needn’t look far.    My happy ending is now, and I have so much life to live.  

From the journals of Raj Eli Mohinder
All is well.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers