Projects Under Development

Currently I have finished the Sublimation arc and I am overtly satisfied with how it turned out.  Now I am turning my focus to something even more ambitious.   Ever since I watched Baccano I wanted to write a script merging the supernatural and the mafia.   The script will be called Society of the Blue Moon but since I like the idea so much I don't want to share it here.   I am working on a new eros starring Azure, my persona.   It is in anticipation of the NSP/TWRP concert I'm attending in October.   I have spooky stories coming just in time for Halloween and El Dia De Los Muertos.   Even though I am not Latina El Dia is one of my favorite holidays.   It is just SO MUCH FUN.  It's all about celebrating life and remembering your loved ones, knowing you will reunite with them someday.  I find comfort in that.  

Stories that will be posted here and ones to look out for...

1.  Monster Doctors (script)
2.  Barbacide (script)
3.  Manifest Density (script)
4.  Birthday Orgy (Danny/Azure/David/Arin/Mark/Felix/Jack/Cry)
5.   Plenty of songs and dances on YT as well as updates and reviews
6.   More scripts to come but too many to mention :O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers