Avoid At All Costs

I learned something else from selling on CL.   There are some very corrupt, twisted, low-brow, scheming ganefs (thieves) in the world.   If they ask for moving fees, it's a definite scam, especially if it is for two different people.   Believe me I felt as stupid  and alien as a cavefish in daylight.   I am going to retrieve my refund but I am never going back to Craigslist.   I am in need of money in the worst way possible, so today, I am taking the small items I own and heading to a Pawn Shop to sell them.    I don't care, I just want them gone.    It's either this or getting to the point where I have to sell my body just to keep myself afloat.  I'm not to that point and I don't want to get there, but at least I have a job interview tomorrow.   God will get me through this one way or another.  He's got my back and always has.    Just take my advice.  If you *are* selling on Craigslist, do NOT fall for the people who are asking for moving fees.    You shouldn't have to pay them, especially if they cost more than what you initially listed as your asking price.   I learned a long time ago that people will use any method to wrestle your money from you and if they have kids, they'll be so underhanded to use them as a pawn to get exactly what they want.  It's despicable and I have learned how masterminds love to manipulate using your own emotions and empathy against you.   Contemptible really.  I just pray this day is better than yesterday.  I almost didn't want to get out of bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers