Progress is Progress

 I recently posted a rather fun little short story called The Most Important Meal of the Day surrounding the lives of obscure/forgotten cereal mascots.   I still find it rather amusing that only a few of those mascots are actually female.   I added a few more for posterity's sake.   Other tales that have been completed are as follows:  

All's Fair in Love and War 

Rekindled

The Bee and the Butterfly

Vestibule 

Occupied Space

Driving Ms. Pasadena 

Bubblegum Goth

Unexpected 

Redacted 


I have finished a number of Cryptid Crusader tales, which are going to be put in a massive anthology I'm titling 'Cryptid Crusader Chronicles'.   It's a work in progress.   Currently, I'm writing Fenworthy P. Bullfrog, Esquire, and then I will start penning Fake it Til Ya Make It, The Living Archive Underground and Canticle of Song.   

I recently messaged my director friend Bart and he said filming for That Which Remains is nearly complete.   I don't know if he will be having a premier, but hopefully he will.   When the film was in concept mode and only inception 3 years ago, he stated that he would give everyone who worked on or in the film a copy of the DVD, which means yours truly will be getting one herself !   I am tickled salmon at this prospect !   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers