The Moltisanti Legacy

Synopsis:   The rebirth of my OC Christopher ‘Glock’ Ambrosio Moltisanti, Veronica Ferrari, his wife, and their beautiful daughter, Haley Rose.   

 

            ‘They tried to kill me in the rain

            Tried to lay me down so I ducked and ran away

            Put a gun up to my face so I’ll fucking catch a case

            When I find this motherfucker, I’ll lay him in his grave

            All these fucking razor blades

            If I tell you a secret, will you keep it ?

            I will never be the same

            I bit the fucking apple

            Now I’m surrounded by snakes.’--Machine Gun Kelly, Daywalker

 

            ‘You should see me in a crown

            I’m gonna run this nothing town

            Gonna watch ‘em fall one by, one by one

            One by one by one.’--Bille Ellish, You Should See Me in a Crown

            

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1—Dad the Legend

 

            Ever since my birth, I was told stories of my pop, Chrissy.   I never knew my pop, but I always thought of him as a legend.    Although I was the new man of the house and I knew his killer, I didn’t feel it necessary to whack Tony Soprano.   After all, he was my best friend’s old man.    I respected him and I respected CJ.   CJ was the one that told me everything when I asked.   Yes, at the get go, I knew it was severely fucked up but I wanted to be a part of something more than myself.   I wanted to continue protecting my mom.    I didn’t have anyone that wanted me dead because I had become grafted into the Soprano family by pure providence.    Everyone loved me, particularly Furio, who looked upon me as the brother he never had.   I was nothing like my pop, except my temper.    I was laid back, cool, calm and collected, but when I was hot, I was not one to be crossed.   

 

            CJ was always older than me but he waited until I was 18 to become part of ‘The Family’.   Like my legend of a father, I took Omerta.   I told no one else and I always kept it to myself.   I hadn’t earned my nickname Glock, yet, but I was moving my way up in the underbelly of crime.   I steered clear of my dad’s hang ups in heroin and alcohol.    However, the ladies did seem to love me.   I treated them all the same, like ladies.   Then, my life transformed the moment I met her.    She was an heir to the Ferrari fortune and part of a vast amount of wealth.   I’m not a gold digger, but I was not only impressed by her legacy and business savvy,

 

 

Chapter 2—A Fairy Tale Wedding

 

            I recall it like it was yesterday.   I had met Veronica at a Ferrari meet and greet and I was in the market for a new vehicle.   Of course, I had my black Caddy that had gotten me laid more times than I could count.    Yet, I knew when I met Veronica, MADONN !  I knew that would be the end of my wild oat sewing phase.    

 

            It was a wedding similar to many my goombahs had experienced.   Me, the boys, and a trip to the Bing.   I only had Veronica on my mind, though.  No other woman could compare to her.   

 

            The wedding had been a perfect affair and I had gone on a honeymoon to Sicily, where pop had gone with the boys originally.   I wanted to see the birthplace of the Family and soak up my native Italian heritage.    Little did I know Ferrari had a vendetta against her because of something her father had done a long time ago.   

 

            A gang of goons had come into our villa and they wanted to rape Veronica before they took her life.   Before the fuckers could pull it off, I pulled out my trusty Glock.   I remembered all the training I had gotten from AJ and Furio at the shooting gallery as a cocky teen.   It paid off.   One by one, I capped those shitheads off before they could have their way with my lovely wife.    

 

            Veronica was clearly shaken by the incident but I remained calm.  I had seen shit like this happen before, particularly with my mom before I put her into rehab.   I got her clean and she has remained sober ever since I got that cocksucker Lionel out of her life.   She never remarried but she always had the boys and myself looking after her.   After I taught her how to use a gun, she didn’t need my protection as much and I felt safer leaving the house, even in the horrible neighborhood where we used to live before I moved her to a wealthier district.    

 

 

Chapter 3—Haley Rose 

 

            I was 21 when I married and I had no idea what married life entailed.   I suppose I was still a little immature but having Haley opened my eyes.   She was my first kid and now I’m in my mid-thirties, expecting a boy any day now.    She made me grow up real fucking fast.    I didn’t know the first thing about taking care of babies.  I had never baby-sat.  It was always ‘CJ, hey go get this’, or ‘Hey, CJ fix my car’, or ‘Hey, CJ, do you know how to hack the dark web ?’, crazy ass shit like that.   

            I was way too smart for my own good, but I earned dough on the side so even young, I was doing very well for myself.   I taught AJ a thing or two and we were closer than brothers.   We looked out for each other.    I was thinking one day, he’d be just like his old man, but Furio was running the gang now.    I didn’t see myself as consigliere, but I got myself into the position without even trying.  I was virtually untouchable, but I dared not reach Don.  If I did, I knew I might just die like pop did.  Either way, I knew that someday that would be the way I got out of the Family or I would die of natural causes.   I prayed for the latter.     

 

 

Chapter 4—Ambrose Michael Moltisanti 

 

            ‘Amby’, my baby.   I had and have nothing but high hopes for this little dude.   He is the exact opposite of Haley.   Haley is only seven but she is severely inquisitive.   She is a maestro violin player and sings like a little nightingale.    Mom loves her and spoils her.    They have their little ‘girls’ spa days’ and she is absolutely beautiful.   She and Veronica are close.   I can see her becoming a little girl boss like her mom.   She has the keys, literally, to Ferrari and she is already well aware of this.   Little angel has no idea that I am with the Underground or that I can either cook a fucking incredible ziti or poison your wine without you knowing it.    I can make death merciful or slow, depending on your grievance with Us.    I don’t kill without a reason, but I have been contracted to ‘whack’ if need be.   I do most of the dirty work, but I don’t mind.    Like pop, my temper will rear its ugly head but I keep it hidden under the surface.    I’m working on taming that particular tempest within me but it still has a tendency to show its hideous face occasionally.   

 

            Amby is a quiet boy.   Even when he was born, he didn’t cry much.   Like Haley, he is musically inclined and he plays the guitar.   He seems to be moved by music and he might get into the business later on.   I support him although it is a very cutthroat life.   He’s still young and is learning how the world works, but like Haley, he is a genius in his own right.    

 

            AJ has his own family.  He had his brood long before I had mine.  My kids play with his and his family is fucking huge.   Guy’s libido is bigger than fucking Texas.  I thought I was hotblooded and honestly, most of the time I thought with my dick rather than my brain, but his testosterone is absofuckinglutely nuts.    I still have my passion and I know what buttons to press to please my darling Veronica, but I cannot hold a candle to my dear friend and brother AJ.   

 

 

Epilogue 

 

            No one really knows what the future will bring to any of us.   I could die tomorrow and even if I did I know someone in the family would take care of my kids, or they’d take care of themselves.   I taught them defense from the time they were very young.   Uncle Junior died not long ago, and we’re all reminded just how ephemeral life truly can be.    Mom is doing so much better and she has a very strong circle of friends that keep her grounded.    My babies just adore her and they have a lot of fun being spoiled by her and sightseeing.     We all went to Disneyland and Universal Studios.   We’ve also traveled the entire 50 states.   At some point, I plan on taking them around the world in 80 days, or fewer.   They may decide to traverse the globe on their own courses but we all have the travel bug and we indulge it consistently.    Who’s to say what will be but us ?    We make our own paths and go wherever the wind leads.   That’s all that matters.  

 

 

Christopher Luke ‘Glock’ Moltisanti 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers