Celine Dion: The Courage Tour

Banker's Fieldhouse was positively packed with humanity.   All walks of human beings were in attendance.  If only a Washington DC summit could be this peaceful !   Celine opened with 'All Coming Back to Me' and she sang all her standard favorites.  I enjoyed her songs immensely and loved the costume changes.  She had more costume changes than a Bollywood movie !   She even had a medley where she sang Bowie, Mercury, Prince and Houston all together.  I knew every song and I was singing loud and proud, unashamed.   I figured the Queen of Ballads would serenade us once more at the end with an encore.  Great artists usually do.   She treated us to My Heart Will Go On, which is her signature song and one she is famous for.   I cried when she sang Courage, because it is a song about losing someone you love and having the strength to continue even when you feel you cannot.  It is a song that is hard hitting and empowering.    I am so pleased I got to see her in concert.  Now all I have to do is hear Mariah sing and my life will be complete !  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers