Indianapolis Comic Con 2019

This is my next to last convention of the year.   The panel was robust and incredible.  David Jason Frank and David Yost where there (That's 2 Power Rangers, folks !), also Billy West was there, as was Walter Koening (CHEKOV !).   Ric Flair was a pleasant surprise and he was exceptionally popular.   Tons of people were 'wooing', it was EPIC.   The best thing that happened though was meeting JS Lenore herself.   No joke.   I had been talking to my friend Jesse about how incredible and spooky the books were and I ran into her booth, not knowing she would be sitting there.   She introduced herself, we struck up a conversation.   I think I made a new author friend.   Now I have two author friends and my friend Jesse is an aspiring author.   He draws as well but his work is far more professional and 'comic' looking than my anime illustrations.    I like my work though.  I have really improved since I first started drawing back when I was a teenager.     Needless to say I had a blast at the convention and I am still glowing after getting a hug from Ms. Lenore.   She is a real sweetie.  I'm hoping my buddy John can get her more fans from his NCIS fanbase.   Artists gotta stick together and help each other out, know what I mean, Vern ?    ;)

Comments

  1. OMG! We haven't told them about our stories yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually told Richard about our AU. I'm certain once we actually go to a con, we can tell them all about the AU we have created together.

      Delete
    2. Yes! Even JustinScarred, the Disney cast members and the characters!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers