Ultimate Irony: A Contact High from the Doobie Brothers Concert

You could say this story basically wrote itself, but everything I am about to divulge is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  So help me, God !    I attended the Doobie Brothers/Carlos Santana Supernatural Tour Concert on the 9th not too long ago.  It was spectacular.   It was the best concert I went to other than Ninja Sex Party (TWRP and Planet Booty foreran and they rocked too, I honestly want to see them all again whenever they decide to run a tour close to home).   Nevertheless there was a lot of smoking and vaping.  I was certain I did detect the familiar aroma of marijuana, which I'm pretty certain I did.    I came home to the apartment with my friend John and he was also hungry.   I never get hungry that late at night but I decided to make a double cheese macaroni topped with salsa.   It was heavenly.   I had eaten such a thing before at Mac & Cheese fest so having it a second time was more than worth it.    I still felt giggly, silly and highly energetic the next day when I went to the State Fair with Jesse.   I don't know if I am still on an overdose of rhythmic drums or if the effect of the high is wearing off.   I didn't see any colors or hear anything unusual but for a while I had a euphoria I cannot explain.   What a long strange weekend its been.   Oy, vey !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers