Newly Posted on Kindle

For your reading pleasure, I have recently uploaded A Girl and Her Forest Selkie as well as On The Outside Looking In.  One is a regular story, even though it is a supernatural horror story that was intended to be written around Halloween.  Oh, well.  Better late than never.    As far as 'Outside', it is a story I have written before but with a far different premise.   It is a script, and at its most basic, a romance that turns out to be a contemporary fairy tale.   I'm currently working on:

The Bizzarre Bizzare
May the Cosmos Guide You
Marauders, Part II
A Girl and Her Feelies (a collaboration with my friend Thryller2Rayne)
Hypercharged (a collaboration with my friend BrightStarAngie)
Signals
Red Roses for a Blue Lady (script)
A Rare Find
Angels in Fur Coats
The Best Medicine (script)
When You Least Expect It (script)
Stress vs. Stressor (script)
Now You're Cooking ! (script)
Fragile Beauty (script)
Glass Artisan
The One That Got Away (script)  

Some of these are so old that I remember writing down the ideas when I was still in my early 30s.  The stories and scripts have morphed so much over time they don't resemble themselves any longer but this is the nature of writing itself.   It always evolves, especially with mood and with time and maturity.   I leave you all with this thought:  always strive and never give up even though times might be tough.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers