Guess Who's Back ?

That's right.   Guess who's back ?   Back again !   Bethy's back !   Tell a friend !   I am currently writing 'The French Connection', a crossover fanfic with my lovely friend Brightstar Angie.  I recently got my new computer and it is much nicer than the last one.   Of course, I will be writing new tales that won't be making it here due to the fact that I think they would make better novels/short stories for potential readers to buy.   My most ambitious project/series is 'Genre Jumper'.   This series concerns a verbaenchantrix, or a word witch, who can literally walk into books and write anything she wants into existence.   The one catch is, it is contained in the book that she publishes and only her touch can activate the 'sleeping giants' she's created.   I am really looking forward to animating when I am not working on actively chasing my MBA.   I want to create two businesses.  One I will only be the face behind.  Others will be operating it.   As for the main business, it will be skill and trade based and I will be teaching applicants how to budget and invest their money.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slo Mo, Voiceless Leader

Wedding at the Playhouse

Rise of the Sleepers